Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tricia, about missing sale credits

Default Tricia, about missing sale credits

About that TT of mine you closed. I have written to the chain, I have posted a reply on the CEO's blog and I will be sending him a letter. I don't know if it will do any good but it is worth a try.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    About that TT of mine you closed. I have written to the chain, I have posted a reply on the CEO's blog and I will be sending him a letter. I don't know if it will do any good but it is worth a try.
    Remind me the merchant because we just all of a sudden got a whole bunch of responses about a hotel chain after I posted in another forum about it. Apparently they were having a "system" problem. I'm talking about an "M" hotel. Was that your issue as well?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

It most certainly was! I do hope they will honor their agreement with you.
    It really rips me when these big companies feel they do not have to do what is right. I am hoping that it turns out that this was just one person trying to save the chain money and that they will continue the program with SR and pay of course. I do like their hotels and can count on them to be a great place to stay.
    Last edited by MdCaterer; 02-26-2010 at 10:27 AM.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I hope you get your credit, and I hope this is good news for everyone else, as I have 5 rooms for 1 week booked with the M hotel....and i would LOVE to see them all come thru!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I'm with you guys. I'm also waiting for a TT with the "M" hotel to be resolved. I loved my room and the hotel chain as well. I'll be very disappointed with them if they don't honor their agreement.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

The credits are an absolute mess right now (I'm not sure which money goes where and it's going to take me a couple of hours to figure it all out). But they did at least respond and all of a sudden ponied up some credits. So hopefully they are getting their issues worked out.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

AWESOME That restores my faith in this company.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I have had stays not credit at the M hotel in the past. I do have several reservations coming up that I booked through SR. I hope they come through. Any chance on past ones coming through??
    Sunshine Rewards

Is this one that starts with an M and ends in a tt? If so, they refused DH's stay credits too, from last Fall (I think) in Mexico.
    Last edited by mollyeilis; 02-27-2010 at 04:05 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    The credits are an absolute mess right now (I'm not sure which money goes where and it's going to take me a couple of hours to figure it all out). But they did at least respond and all of a sudden ponied up some credits. So hopefully they are getting their issues worked out.
    Tricia, I wrote a note on the CEO's blog and I got an email from a woman who says she represents the department of Marriott that handles commission's. She indicated she would love for you to contact her so that she can straighten this out. I have her contact information, email and phone. I have placed in a TT submitted today.
    Last edited by MdCaterer; 03-02-2010 at 12:40 PM.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards