Thread: Had to tell you about some wonderful customer service

Default Had to tell you about some wonderful customer service UPDATE

I placed an order from Oriental Trading for some Halloween items and I added on some rainbow clipboards to use at work to get my order up enough to get free shipping.
    The package arrived on Friday and two of the six clipboards were broken. I emailed Oriental Trading to find out how to handle this and to ask if I needed to send all six back or just the two broken ones.
    I received an email from them today saying that they were shipping me a whole new set of six AND that I did not need to send anything back!!!

To me THAT is excellent customer service!! I love Oriental Trading even MORE now!!

I just wanted to tell y'all that my replacement package arrived today (was just sent on Tuesday). They shipped in by UPS and took great care in the packing. They also included a nice calendar that has a pouch to add a nice picture for each month! I am truly impressed with the way they handled this!!
    Last edited by mum4jenn; 10-12-2007 at 08:41 PM.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

That's awesome! Thanks for sharing your good experience. I won't hesitate to order from them based on this!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

That's great!!! We often hear lots of negative things... it's great to have some positive feedback to share! I wouldn't hesitate to order from them in the future!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Oh yeah, I love Oriental Trading, I actually recieved my order today also. Whenever I've had a problem with them (rarely) in the past, they've always corrected the problem ASAP without any additional charges plus, they'll send it express delivery for you!
    Sunshine Rewards

WOW that is just great!!!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.