Thread: so excited!

Default so excited!

In 6 days I have made 13.00. Yippee!! I hope I can keep this up. I have gotten 6 daily surveys too. Hoping for that bonus. I think I am catching on. Holding my breathing that nothing unexpected comes in the mail from signing up for all this stuff or showing up on my phone bill as I read earlier on the board. I did sign up for free phone or whatever it was called so that should take care of that, hopefully.

feels good doesn't it. Doesn't take too long before you feel comfortable with offers adn know what to expect. sounds like you are on a roll. Did you try the lastest ones? they are really fast crediting!

PlatinumPrizes - Halo (no paypal cashout)
    Halloween Sweeps 0
    ResearchTrendsGroup - $500 Macys Card
    gap gift card
    <Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Sounds like you are doing everything right! Make sure you get a gmail account with a long name, if you don't already have one. That way you can place dots in it to change your address around later on when the offers don't seem to credit as easily. Good luck and congrats on your successes!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards