Thread: How many people can sign up for sunshine rewards?

Default How many people can sign up for sunshine rewards?

I was wondering how many people can sign up for sunshine rewards in the same household? My parents live with me, and I had told them about this website and they were interested in signing up and doing it as well. I didn't know if it was a rule that only one person per household can do this??
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by gracie1 View Post
    I was wondering how many people can sign up for sunshine rewards in the same household? My parents live with me, and I had told them about this website and they were interested in signing up and doing it as well. I didn't know if it was a rule that only one person per household can do this??
    Thanks!
    Yes, only 1 person per household can be a SR member. If someone else in your household were to sign up, your memberships would be terminated. Hope that helps.
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

Thank you! That's why I wanted to double check.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

There isn't a limit on how many people can sign up under you so keep talking about it and hopefully you can find some people in different households to sign up
    Sunshine Rewards

I have a semi related question...

i AM the only household member.... but i do have a desktop and a laptop... does that interfere with anything??
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Claiken View Post
    I have a semi related question...

i AM the only household member.... but i do have a desktop and a laptop... does that interfere with anything??
    Not at all. The same member can use as many computers as they want (even log in from work or vacation).
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Oh, I didn't know we could log in on vacation. I was worried that if I used the hotel's internet or wifi that it would be a proxy. I know, I'm not very computer literate!