Page 1 of 255 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Did you Scratch off today? how did you do?

Default Did you Scratch off today? how did you do?

Did you play the Sunshine Rewards Scratch off today... how did you do...
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007

I played today, and did not win on my first try, then came the second try and still no $, one last chance and did i get it.... Nope! Well i got 0 today, but can not wait to try again tomorrow.
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007

I got .03 for 2 days in a row. There is a general pattern but it isn't always consistent. I find that it will follow a general pattern for a few weeks and then change but will eventually return to the pattern. What I did was mark on a calendar each day where it was for a month. Then you can see if you can figure out a pattern. For me if it is in the center it will usually but not always be there 2 days in a row, then move to the left lower corner for 1-3 days. I know it is supposed to be random but with only 9 choices it can't be totally random. My friend has a totally different pattern than I have so you would have to figure out
    Sunshine Rewards

mine if very rarely in the center. and i do find there is somewhat of a pattern, i can usually figure out which row. but that is like a roulet table. LOL
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I never realized there might be a pattern. I got a penny, today, and was very excited because it has been awhile since I won. I was on a roll for awhile then bamm! couldn't get one. Maybe my roll will start, again.

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

Quote Originally Posted by missymouse View Post
    I got .03 for 2 days in a row. There is a general pattern but it isn't always consistent. I find that it will follow a general pattern for a few weeks and then change but will eventually return to the pattern. What I did was mark on a calendar each day where it was for a month. Then you can see if you can figure out a pattern. For me if it is in the center it will usually but not always be there 2 days in a row, then move to the left lower corner for 1-3 days. I know it is supposed to be random but with only 9 choices it can't be totally random. My friend has a totally different pattern than I have so you would have to figure out
    Nothing for me today but I am going to start keeping track!!

i finally got .03 today

I got .3 cent today
    Sunshine Rewards

9. Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

My 4yo just did it and didn't get it on the first 3 tries. Oh well, there is always tomorrow.

I got ZERO today and yesterday and the day before and.........