Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: darn surveys!

Default darn surveys!

i have just finished several 15 minutes questions, just to be told i don't qualify!

these are just not right. i think i did about 6 of these, where they ask all kinds of questions, just like a real survey does, and but about the 15th minute of answering, it says i don't qual. well they should have known about this in the first couple of questions. what a scam.

i think these types of questions are coming from Qx or Ox something like that.
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

I know how frustrating it cam be. I have had days just like that. All I can says is keep trying on and off the rest of the day and hopefully you will getone.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesdare View Post
    i have just finished several 15 minutes questions, just to be told i don't qualify!

these are just not right. i think i did about 6 of these, where they ask all kinds of questions, just like a real survey does, and but about the 15th minute of answering, it says i don't qual. well they should have known about this in the first couple of questions. what a scam.

i think these types of questions are coming from Qx or Ox something like that.
    I am getting the same ones. I seem to be stuck in the OTX loop of survey h... I am going to take a break, go do some yard work and see if the OTX ones get lost while I am busy. I hate the OTX ones because I have rarely qualified and they can be time consuming for nothing.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Ahh the hellish OTX surveys. Just start exiting out when you get those and keep trying. I have been able to get a "normal greenfield" survey the past 2 days after many OTX loops. You just have to keep exiting and retrying to get surveys. I really hope those OTX ones go away soon.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Ahh the hellish OTX surveys. Just start exiting out when you get those and keep trying. I have been able to get a "normal greenfield" survey the past 2 days after many OTX loops. You just have to keep exiting and retrying to get surveys. I really hope those OTX ones go away soon.
    I hate the OTX too! Maybe if we all don't do them they will go a way faster!!!

That happened to me yesterday. I spent almost 20 minutes. I thought I was "officially" taking the survey and then it says - you do not qualify! AAAGGGHHHHH!!!!! Finallly I was able to do one last night. I am trying so hard to make to 25. Then this morning, the first one I did went through! WOOHOO!

Somedays I get so mad at the surveys. But I love seeing my acct. go up everyday. Especialy since I am trying to make SM again!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

UGH! I just got booted out of the OTX survey about steakhouses. Took about 15 minutes - then I answered that I did not go to any of the places just for the lounge and it said I did not qualify! Keep on swimming, keep on swimming...lol - quote from Dori!
    Jan

Sunshine Rewards

OOPS - my son just told me it is 'Just keep swimming, not keep on swimming Mom!' LOL
    Jan

Sunshine Rewards

today i was in a survey about drinks and i got all the way to the classification questions and of course they told me that I didnt qualify for the survey. that happened to me yesterday with the veggie chips one and that one took over 15 minutes to kick me out

argh
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm in that otx loop again...........late last night I finally got the one on veggie chips and it went thru, but today OTX only ughhhhhh
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards