Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone else have problems getting shoebuy to credit?

Default Does anyone else have problems getting shoebuy to credit?

I'm wondering if its just me and something i need to settle in my computer.I rarely have problems getting shopping to credit, but i purchased shoes from them in August under the special promo and Tricia is still trying to get that one to credit (not her fault). Well i thought it was a fluke and bought sneakers alst week from them, and i did like 4 other shopping merchants that same day. All through SR (i dont do other programs). All the other stuff has arrived and credited, but no pending shoebuy, which makes me nervous. Their payouts are good, but i dont want to fight for them everytime i want to buy something!

Is it just me?
    SunshineRewards
    Thanks KinziePooh!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I am completely unable to get credits from them on my regular computer. I have tried everything to get it to work and ended up with 8 trouble tickets for them However, when I switched and used DHs laptop to make purchases the credits came through automatically within a few days. I don't know why it won't work on my home computer. It just won't work. I get credit for all other shopping credits just not shoebuy. So now I just make sure to order from DH's computer and it works everytime. Do you have someone elses computer you could use to try it out? Im not sure if it is the different computer or the different internet server (he has a wireless card) that makes his work and not mine.
    Sunshine Rewards

Mixed results for me. I've always used my computer at work to order and some credit, some don't. I just filed a TT for a purchase I made 2 weeks ago that didn't come through. Off hand, I don't think I did anything different this time, so I'm really clueless on this one.

Interesting that others have had problems, too.
    Sunshine Rewards

UgH you guys are making me nervous, I just placed an order last night, And I really hope it comes through!!!

I have to say that Tricia has said that the vast majority of Shoebuy credits come through just fine. Mine was a special case as Im sure that is the case with the original poster. There will be occasional issues with any merchant but my understanding is that the majority of credits from Shoebuy come through.
    Sunshine Rewards

jollytammy is offline I have trouble even knowing what day it is

I've had trouble too. Everything seems to show up fine from other places, but shoebuy I've had trouble with both times.
    JollyTammy

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Could it be that maybe they think you ladies have enough shoes?????

This, of course, is just a guy's perspective......

(he who shall remain nameless)
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Enough shoes???? Does such a monster exist? ???? Surely only in the imagination of a man's mind! In my world there is NO SUCH CREATURE as enough shoes. So, that being said, Im going to order some new shoes. Mwahhhhhhh Michael LYMI!
    Sunshine Rewards

We just got a bunch of them yesterday. Unfortunately, we are having internet problems here at her house, and shes trying to work off a celular card which is extremely slow and I'm trying to pick up what airwaves I can from the neighborhood. They won't be out till monday to fix it and SGuy is in California. Sucks.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I just love how everyone is getting wifi and not securing it! makes it nice and simple for when your having issues to get connected. LOL
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.