Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What was your first cashout?

Default What was your first cashout?

I love my sunshine mail, BUT there's something exciting about that first cashout. Tell me about yours:
    Mine was back when there were special Disney card cashouts (oh good economy, how we miss you!). It was in June of '07, and I'd ordered a $50 card for $48 in case I didn't make it to SuperMember. I spent mine on paying down my package for my Dec 2007 trip.
    You?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Mine was in July 2009. Not sure how I managed to wait 4 months after joining to cash out!! I cashed out for $375 in Disney gift cards that I used to pay for our trip in November 2009.

I am sooooo close to my next cash out....trying to hold on to make it to $500!!!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

My first cashout was back in Sept 2006. I cashed out for $25 Disney gift card to use on our Disney trip! I have cashed out for a few Amazon cards, but probably 95% has been for Disney gift cards!

The first really big one was in Jan 2008 with the special Disney gift card cashout- I got a $500 card for $470! (Oh yes, we miss those good economy days!). Love those Disney cards- especially the $500 ones!
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

My first cashout was back on 7/27/06 for $20 and then another $20 on 7/28/06, I was probably testing the waters and cashed out to paypal but to be honest, I can't remember that far back!! From then the amounts increased $25, a couple of $45 a few $100 then a $200 and a $250 all with those SM special cashouts we used to get. Next ones where for 3 $50 walmart GC but the last 3 cashouts have been for $500 Disney GC and I'm close to another $500 but I don't need it so I will let my account accumulate a bit, I hate to see it at zero. Love those $500 GC and that is my goal from now on!!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Mine was for a $500 Disney GC for $470 too....I still have about $30 left on there too. Since then I have cashed out for a couple WM GC and a paypal cashout for Christmas shopping last year. Now, I am aiming for another $500 Disney GC for next years trip.
    Michelle

Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

When I started SR, I figured the LAST thing I'd need is Disney Gift Cards, lol! In fact, my first cashout was during or close to one of the special cashouts, but instead of getting DGC, I got 4 $20 Kohls gift cards, 2 Gap $25 gift cards and one $20 Borders/Waldenbooks gift card all on 10/20/2007. I used all these as Christmas gifts for coworkers and grandchildren.

Since then, ALL my cashouts have been for Disney Gift Cards as you guys have rubbed off on me.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

#176218 Account debited (20.00) Credits 07/27/2006 Paid

I believe this was $20 in Disney Dollars for the trip we had coming up in September that year. It was a great cashout and we had a great time spending it.
    Sunshine Rewards

I joined SR in April 2008 and by August 2008, I was able to cash out for $325 in Disney Gift cards and $50 in Landry's gift cards for my trip in September '08. It paid for all of my souvenirs in Disney World and breakfast at the Rainforest Cafe.

Sunshine Rewards was an unexpected gift to me and it still keeps on giving. I love it!!!!
    Barb

4/9/06- $20 debited. I'm guessing that is Disney Dollars. I cashed out again a few days later for another $20. I was into the Disney Dollars my first several rounds of cashouts, then I started doing the gift cards.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Looks like I managed to make my first cashout for a $200 giftcard! As others experienced, this was in the "old" days of Disney giving deals, and it only "cost" me $188. Sigh.

Those cards helped to pay to upgrade our Disneyland tickets to APs, and that was so wonderful!
    Sunshine Rewards