Thread: So let me see if I get this straight

Lightbulb So let me see if I get this straight

Now let me see if I get this all right. I'll need all you SR people who been here longer to let me know if I FINALLY got it.
    ok, if you set up a separtate email addy you will get more pd clicks by ones that have more than 1 offer. This doesnt mean you have to change your info because of your unique ID #.
    reason I ask is because it seems alot of us newbies are all asking the same question but broken up in diff. ways.
    Also, we can use ppcc for offers but really its not suppose to be mentioned,
    or its not adivsed? kinda clear, but I havent seen the light on that one.
    so did I get it?
    Michelle
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

The only thing that I disagree with is the pre-paid cc. If you use a ppcc for an offer the advertiser can revoke your credit. It really is not a recommended thing.

You can use as many email adresses as you wish and you actually HAVE to in order to get anything to credit after a while. Just as long as they are all valid email addresses then your ok.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Janet's correct on both accounts. Prepaid CCs are actually discouraged and some merchants will not accept them at all (even for the initial trial period). The only time PPCCs are really accepted are with shopping merchants where its a one time charge. PPCCs are part of the reason SR had to move to credit holds until the 15th of the following month to ensure they would receive credit and could pay you.
    Sunshine Rewards

Default thanks

Thats not good. Because I have had issuses with my CC. And I very skeptic giving out info. So I usually use a ppc when purchasing online.
    I would like to get more credits with offers but some ask for cc info. I guess I will pass on those because I am NOT comfy giving out my personal cr info.
    And I am not sure what companies are really legit in that sense. I quess that is where I am more skeptic. I want to reach SM status but it will be hard without the idea of a pp.
    Thanks for your input.
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by mia214jia View Post
    Thats not good. Because I have had issuses with my CC. And I very skeptic giving out info. So I usually use a ppc when purchasing online.
    I would like to get more credits with offers but some ask for cc info. I guess I will pass on those because I am NOT comfy giving out my personal cr info.
    And I am not sure what companies are really legit in that sense. I quess that is where I am more skeptic. I want to reach SM status but it will be hard without the idea of a pp.
    Thanks for your input.
    It really is not hard to reach SM status not doing the paid offers. I do not do them and have been a SM twice. I do the daily surveys, clicks, and the free offers. I do some shopping. The ONLY paid offers I have done are the Vista print offers, it is a reputable company and the offers have always had a really great pay-out.I have also done a couple of book clubs and Blockbuster. Also very reputable companies.
    When you break it down you only need a little over $33 a month to reach SM-if you do a survey everyday @ $0.80 that is $24.00 then all you need are about $9 in little freebie offers. Plus you get a bonus for completing a set number of surveys each month, our paid clicks and emails. Sometimes a paid click may come with an offer too! So it adds up very fast.
    Good luck and I hope you can make it to SM!!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mia214jia View Post
    Thanks for your input.
    I think that is where a lot of us are at. I do not do credit card offers. Except for netflix and zooba. Ones I am very comfortable with. But I don't feel comfortable with the risk involved to make a few bucks with the card. When I was new to the reward program world I tried a few and I never got burned but I never liked it. I have long since stopped. I don't need that stress.

I make a new email address almost daily. I pick something like sunny1 sunny2 sunny3, etc. SO I know what are mine. But yes, it is all the same info otherwise.
    <Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I've made SM for 2 quarters and I'm working on a third quarter. I use daily surveys, freebie offers, and shopping to get me to SM each quarter. I like Wilsonfamily4 do not do paid trials to get the credits. I do monitor my credit cards and bank accounts but I don't want the hassle of keeping up with these offers and worrying about if I like them or not.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I used to do the paid offers when we were able to use prepaid cards. I don't do them now unless it is for something I absolutely want. If Im not sure I want the service or product, I don't do the offer. I have been SM every quarter since I started and I mostly do free offers, surveys and paid clicks and shopping. It is completely possible and I have seen it done many times by many people. I would say that if you aren't comfortable with the company that is providing the offer I wouldn't do it with or without a prepaid card. It just isnt worth the worry.
    Sunshine Rewards

Default shew

This is great! I really appreciate all of you putting in your input. Funny thing is I probably could've answered my own question but for some reason my eyes kept skipping th "sticky" about PPC's. \ Oh well, I.m not much of a internet shopper. I do too many coupons and rebates. But who knows HOHO is around the corner maybe it'll pay off. I 'm scoping out my shopping savers to bookmark when the time comes.
    But in all a BIG Thank You. For helping.

Michelle