Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OTX Support Group

Default OTX Support Group

In view of the recent overwhelming anxiety, anger and depression many of us have faced while dealing with the presence of OTX in our lives, I decided I needed a support group.

So...

I'm Debbie Jean and I hate OTX!

Anyone care to join me?
    Sunshine Rewards

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

oh me! pick me!! I'll be the second member of this support group

I'm DisneyMa and I HATE OTX surveys.

Wow- I do feel better
    Sunshine Rewards

add me to the club. I bet I took 10 surveys yesterday only to not qualify for one.

my name is Lori
    and I dislike OTX
    Sunshine Rewards

I am in no way defending OTX because I had a dud survey from them before. It is so frustrating when that happens.I just wanted to give my experience from an OTX that I had this morning.

It was about baby formula although it started out asking questions that were all over the place. When it finally got to the point where it said the survey was going to be about formula I was kind of shocked. That's not where the lead up questions seemed to be going at all. Anyway, since I had read everyone's problems with OTX in the last few days I took my time with this survey. I opened up another window and did some stuff there and would then go back and do a page.

At the start it said it would take 25-35 min. and I made it last for 40. I clicked on next at the end and it took a REALLY long time taking me back to SR and the congrats page. But it did. I think maybe they are monitoring how long you are on each page, not just the overall time it takes for the survey.

Add me to the list. Tried today and got bumped off after answering many questions.

hi my name is Katie
    and I hate OTX
    Sunshine Rewards

me too!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

My name is Angela and I'm an OTX hater.

OTX is the worst ever.
    I always take my time on the surverys and even though most say it will take 'X' amount of time it usually takes me longer.
    I've tried about 3 of these before I FINALLY got smart.

Do these come through greenfield or is it a totally different company? I was shocked that someone did get credit for one. Congrats

Sign me up! My name is Lori and OTX is terrorizing me.
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Quote Originally Posted by firstfamilytrip View Post
    I am in no way defending OTX because I had a dud survey from them before. It is so frustrating when that happens.I just wanted to give my experience from an OTX that I had this morning.

It was about baby formula although it started out asking questions that were all over the place. When it finally got to the point where it said the survey was going to be about formula I was kind of shocked. That's not where the lead up questions seemed to be going at all. Anyway, since I had read everyone's problems with OTX in the last few days I took my time with this survey. I opened up another window and did some stuff there and would then go back and do a page.

At the start it said it would take 25-35 min. and I made it last for 40. I clicked on next at the end and it took a REALLY long time taking me back to SR and the congrats page. But it did. I think maybe they are monitoring how long you are on each page, not just the overall time it takes for the survey.
    Ah, but that's what makes OTX sooooooo insidious

You go along thinking maybe if I just take it slow this time... it will work... I know it will... I just have to be patient. Then it starts to suck you in with a few gentle questions... sure the first ones seem logical... "what cable provider do you have, what networks do you get, how many hours do you watch each of them." Oh, yes, folks, you are thinking "this time will be different"! But then, it starts.... what energy drinks are you familiar with? do you suffer from asthma, depression, or constipation, how long was your last buble bath. As the randomness of the questions build so does your anxiety... you know what's ahead... you've been there before... how could you be so foolish as to think this time would be different!!!!!? And then it happens....

"Sorry but you do not qualify for this survey"!!!
    Sunshine Rewards