Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: OTX Support Group

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

Like a recovering alcoholic who stays away from the bars, I just stay away from the OTX surveys

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Add me to the list of haters!!! I HATE OTX!!! I am hoping this does not continue because I can't continue going down this path every morning. The worst was that I finally qualified for an OTX survey yesterday and it closed itself on me.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Lisaj68 View Post
    Like a recovering alcoholic who stays away from the bars, I just stay away from the OTX surveys
    I admire your strength! We all need to develop that frimness of resolve and take it a day at a time.

I am officially OTX free for 3 hours and 27 minutes.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie Jean View Post
    Ah, but that's what makes OTX sooooooo insidious

You go along thinking maybe if I just take it slow this time... it will work... I know it will... I just have to be patient. Then it starts to suck you in with a few gentle questions... sure the first ones seem logical... "what cable provider do you have, what networks do you get, how many hours do you watch each of them." Oh, yes, folks, you are thinking "this time will be different"! But then, it starts.... what energy drinks are you familiar with? do you suffer from asthma, depression, or constipation, how long was your last buble bath. As the randomness of the questions build so does your anxiety... you know what's ahead... you've been there before... how could you be so foolish as to think this time would be different!!!!!? And then it happens....

"Sorry but you do not qualify for this survey"!!!
    I could not have said it better myself. Even after 20 failed attempts I think: "This will be the one that credits. Slowly... don't click that mouse too hard... don't breathe while it moves to the next page. Yay, I made it to the a new page. OK, slowly...."

Anyway, my name is Robin
    and I hate OTX!
    Robin

OTX is a pain in my rear.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Just say NO! to OTX

warning otx may cause sever pains, annoyances, bleeding of the mouth, and in some rare instances death, please discontinue using otx and see your doctor if you experiences any of the above.
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

I LOVE this thread. I am a fellow OTX hater and it seems like the OTX surveys are the only surveys that I am being offered. I'm glad that I found this support group.

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    Just say NO! to OTX

warning otx may cause sever pains, annoyances, bleeding of the mouth, and in some rare instances death, please discontinue using otx and see your doctor if you experiences any of the above.
    That's the spirit!
    Sunshine Rewards

I got to the last page and it said Thank you for particpating, click to receive your incentive. I clicked and the page froze

It didn't bother me too much, it was only an hour of my precious time.

NO MORE OTX, NO MORE OTX, NO MORE OTX!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    I got to the last page and it said Thank you for particpating, click to receive your incentive. I clicked and the page froze

It didn't bother me too much, it was only an hour of my precious time.

NO MORE OTX, NO MORE OTX, NO MORE OTX!!!
    add me to the list!
    My name is Sara and I hate OTX
    Sunshine Rewards