Thread: For Tricia: Didn't receive Gap credits

Default For Tricia: Didn't receive Gap credits

Hi Tricia! I posted to you in another thread but wasn't sure if you would see it or not. So, I just started a new thread for you.

I went Gap crazy the past few weeks and placed 4 orders.LOL I got the credit for the orders on Sept. 7th and Oct. 7th. I haven't received credit for the Sept. 21st or Oct. 3rd orders. Do I file a TT for these 2 or have they been recieved yet not credited? Thanks!!

Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

The order from the 21st of September I would file a TT for. The one from the 3rd may still come through. I would wait until after Sunday on that one and then file a TT for it.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    The order from the 21st of September I would file a TT for. The one from the 3rd may still come through. I would wait until after Sunday on that one and then file a TT for it.

Thanks!! Now my next question..how do I file a TT? And do I need to send her the Gap order email that shows my purchases?

Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Go to the news link and then at the bottom hit Trouble Tickets. Then hit open new TT. You will need to open the confirmation email from Gap and copy the header. There are directions on the TT page and paste that into the spot on the ticket. Then copy the contents of the email and paste those on the same spot. Just fill in all of the info they ask for and you should be good to go.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Go to the news link and then at the bottom hit Trouble Tickets. Then hit open new TT. You will need to open the confirmation email from Gap and copy the header. There are directions on the TT page and paste that into the spot on the ticket. Then copy the contents of the email and paste those on the same spot. Just fill in all of the info they ask for and you should be good to go.
    I never received the confirmation email from Gap about that order. It shipped without my knowledge and showed up on my door a couple weeks ago. Can I just c/p the information from the Gap site?

Sunshine Rewards

Gap is a really tricky one (Old Navy, too). If you use ANY kind of coupon or discount on their site, they will not give us the credit.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Gap is a really tricky one (Old Navy, too). If you use ANY kind of coupon or discount on their site, they will not give us the credit.
    Well, now I know why I didn't receive either one.LOL I used a 15% coupon on both of them. Thanks for getting back to me. I will remember that for future purchases.

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Okay. That's good to know. I was just getting ready to place an order with Old Navy. I was gonna use a code they e-mailed me.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I just got a Gap credit, and I used a code they mailed me. I don't know if it makes a difference, but I am a Gap Reward customer. Either it is coincidence, or they try to keep their Reward customers happy?
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards