Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amazon.com

Default Amazon.com

I was bummed to see that we didn't get SR credit for Amazon.com orders. I use them alot around Christmas time.

I just placed an order today with them because I had a $5 gift card that was going to expire. It was an x-mas gift for my hubby. You are all gonna laugh when you here what I bought him, but it will probably be a pleasant flashback for a few of you. I bought him the complete "Land of the Lost" series on DVD!

Marshal, Will and Holly on a routine expedition...
    Jenny
    Sunshine Rewards

I remember that show! I used to watch it every Saturday morning. Now I feel very old today.... LOL

Bringing up old shows, remember that show Dinosaurs? I bought the kids 2 DVD's for xmas from Amazon. I am not good at names but the baby used to say "Not the mama!"

Sunshine Rewards

We have a couple of the Land of the Lost on very old VHS and my middle child will dig those things out and watch them!
    He loves it!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

I love land of the lost, and dinosaurs Great Shows!!!!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

We have those DVD's!! For a while my 5 year old daughter was obsessed with them, but thankfully she has moved on to other dvd's
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by zoodoyle View Post
    We have those DVD's!! For a while my 5 year old daughter was obsessed with them, but thankfully she has moved on to other dvd's

Glad to hear your daughter liked them. My husband loves "Land of the Lost" and I'm hoping my kids will enjoy watching it too. They'll probably think it is pretty funny (compared with shows from today), but I remember being a little scared when I was a kid watching some of those episodes!
    Jenny
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny_b View Post
    Glad to hear your daughter liked them. My husband loves "Land of the Lost" and I'm hoping my kids will enjoy watching it too. They'll probably think it is pretty funny (compared with shows from today), but I remember being a little scared when I was a kid watching some of those episodes!
    The kids really do enjoy them - maybe they were scary back when we were kids, but compared to what's on TV now, I think they're pretty darn tame!!!!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny_b View Post
    I was bummed to see that we didn't get SR credit for Amazon.com orders. I use them alot around Christmas time.

I just placed an order today with them because I had a $5 gift card that was going to expire. It was an x-mas gift for my hubby. You are all gonna laugh when you here what I bought him, but it will probably be a pleasant flashback for a few of you. I bought him the complete "Land of the Lost" series on DVD!

Marshal, Will and Holly on a routine expedition...

Have you seen the thread going on over on the Disboards? It's all about H.R. Pufnstuf and all those great Saturday morning shows. Like Sigmund and the Sea Monsters, The Bugaloos, Electra Woman and Dyna Girl. I totally want all these on DVD.

BTW, Will Ferrell is doing a film adaptation of "Land of the Lost". Should be out in 2009. Let your hubby know.

Quote Originally Posted by Kycha View Post
    Have you seen the thread going on over on the Disboards? It's all about H.R. Pufnstuf and all those great Saturday morning shows. Like Sigmund and the Sea Monsters, The Bugaloos, Electra Woman and Dyna Girl. I totally want all these on DVD.

BTW, Will Ferrell is doing a film adaptation of "Land of the Lost". Should be out in 2009. Let your hubby know.
    We have the bugaloos, land of the lost and h.r. pufnstuf - LOVE them!!!! Think we got them all last year at about this time when deepdiscount had some sort of sale on boxsets.
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Kycha View Post

I haven't been on the Disboards in forever. I'll have to go check that out! Will Ferrell is so funny! I'm sure my hubby will be dying to go when he hears about that!
    Jenny
    Sunshine Rewards