Thread: Have to say "Thanks"...

Default Have to say "Thanks"...

THANK YOU to all of you wonderful folks here on the forum!

I just found a post of mine from the beginning of last December. I'd mentioned that I had just over $50 in earnings and I was going to work "really hard" to try and make it to $75 by the end of February so I'd have the money for our Disney trip.

Thanks to the suggestions of freebies and the encouragement to "keep it up" on the surveys, I am proud to report that I just cashed out for $180!

I made a few purchases in that time, but my earnings on anything that I spent money on amounted to less than $10 of that $180. It was all thanks to surveys and freebies.

Now, I am only about $10 away from SM for the first time. I NEVER thought I would make it to $100 in a year, let alone in three months. The only purchases I've made were for our tax software (would've spent the same amount on it in the store), shoes for my kids (cheaper than in the store!), 2 songs from iTunes and ink for my printer. It feels so good to watch the account grow, knowing that it is all going to help us with our vacation budget.

Keep up the great work!

Congratulations!!

SR is very addicting!!! Once you get started it's hard to stop!! I'm almost to $3000 in 3+ years - Love it!!!!

Karn
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

What a terrific post! I am so glad that it is working out this well for you.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Awesome to hear you are doing so well!! SR is very addicting and fun! I love knowing that I am contributing to our vacations in a big way with my SR earnings!
    Sunshine Rewards

Congratulations!!! It's it an awesome feeling.
    Sunshine Rewards

Congratulations on the great bump in your account and in being so close to making SM! I found with myself that once I made my mind up, my earnings went up fast! Good luck on keeping the momentum!
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Just LOVE hearing about your success with SR. When I tell friends and family about SR, they think I'm pulling their leg. Wish they could read your post! Congrats.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Congratulations!!

I know how you feel. I have found Sunshine Rewards to be the most amazing place. You can earn money (more than I ever thought I would) and best of all you meet the nicest people here!
    Barb

What a wonderful post about the awesome job that SR does to help many of us pay for our Disney vacations!

When I joined this time last year, I never imagined that I would be sitting at almost $1100 in just under a year!

Congrats on your earnings!! Keep up the great work!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards