Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alice in Wonderland...

Default Alice in Wonderland...

Anyone else chomping at the bit to see it? I'm hoping to see it friday (after I hit the AAA travel show in Foxboro, unless my friend decides she wants to see it with me.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I think I'm going to watch it when it comes to Netflix. I think it will be interesting but it might be too weird for me. So I think I'm waiting but will definitely see it.

Now Toy Story 3 I am ecstatic to see.
    Sunshine Rewards

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

We had planned on seeing this opening night (we NEVER do that!) but unfortunately we're going to be out of town and Monday will be the earliest I get to see it. Definitely looking forward to it!
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I really do't think I'm going to like this move. But...we are going to have to see it since my dd is doing a show of Alice In Wonderland and playing Alice, she is excited to se it. I doubt we will go the first couple of weeks though. Probably wait a few weeks and then hit a matinee sometime...we'll see.
    Sunshine Rewards

Hoping to see it on the Magic on the 12th!!

So has anyone gone to see this yet?? It has not gotten very good reviews, overall. Wondering what "real people" really think.

DD was sick so she never even asked...I know she will ask about it now that she is starting to feel better.
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I took my girls and a couple of their friends to see it Friday. I really wasn't interested in seeing it but they have talked about going for months. Artistically, I guess it was very good. But, I never liked Alice in Wonderland and this didn't change my mind. I really liked Johnny Depp in POTC and he was very good in this movie. But, he was alot more enjoyable to look at in POTC. LOL

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Well Mike and I ended up going yesterday with a buddy of his. I thought it was ok but there could have been so much more. I felt that they kept Johnny Depp on a short leash most of the movie. The story/plot was ok and the acting was fine. I just left thinking that the movie wasn't what I was expecting. I was thinking it would be more "weirder" than it was.

Oh and I don't know if it is just me but it doesn't seem like the marketing of this movie has been real clear that this is a sequel. I heard a few comments about people being surprised about that part yesterday.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Well Mike and I ended up going yesterday with a buddy of his. I thought it was ok but there could have been so much more. I felt that they kept Johnny Depp on a short leash most of the movie. The story/plot was ok and the acting was fine. I just left thinking that the movie wasn't what I was expecting. I was thinking it would be more "weirder" than it was.

Oh and I don't know if it is just me but it doesn't seem like the marketing of this movie has been real clear that this is a sequel. I heard a few comments about people being surprised about that part yesterday.
    It's a sequel???
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I just got back from seeing Alice in Wonderland and have to say I am a bit disappointed. I think the movie could have been so much more. It really just dragged on and never inspired you to actually root for the characters.
    Robin