Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vitalicious

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I get the regular ones.

I see they now have chocolate banana and chocolate mint. I am going to be ordering those.
    Sunshine Rewards

I saw that they had the mint one. I'm not a big mint fan. I'm not a big corn muffin fan either. I'll be interested to read your reports on those.

Never had the chocolate fig ones.

I found the MultiBran very very dry. I do like the AppleBran and CranberryBran, not a fan of the BlueberryBran and I love blueberries. I bought the Sugar free banana nut muffins and those are great.

I open the package on the end and microwave them for 30 seconds in the bag.
    For the MultiBran, because they were so dry I'd put a couple of sprays of Smart Balance spray on them. Made it much better.

I love the brownies and all the chocolate muffin tops. And the cake. DH won't eat it so more for me!! I haven't been able to eat any chocolate for years because of my dairy allergy. I thought I found heaven when I found Vitalicious.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'm a BIG vitalious fan. It's one of my favorite low fat snacks. Even my kids love them. Except I buy all chocolate.

Me too...I got regular choc, mint choc and PB choc
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I get the regular ones.

I see they now have chocolate banana and chocolate mint. I am going to be ordering those.
    Yes, I thought those two would be my next choices too, I love those Choc. Mint girl scout cookies and I'm thinking they would taste similar?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by Iteach View Post
    Do you guys buy the low calorie, low carb ones or the regular? I haven't tried them yet but am really interested.
    I also buy the regular ones because I have to stay away from all artificial sweetners, they are still only 100 calories each.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Just tried the the corn muffin variety....delicious, this one is my favorite so far, I want another one!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Ok I just put in an order.

1 BYOB 30-Pack*
    * Choose 1st Dozen : (12) HG Banana Fudge
    * Choose 2nd Dozen : (12) DeepChocolate
    * Choose 6 FREE : (6) Golden Corn

1 Chocolate
    Mint VitaTops
    (12 Muffin Tops)*
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Ok I just put in an order.

1 BYOB 30-Pack*
    * Choose 1st Dozen : (12) HG Banana Fudge
    * Choose 2nd Dozen : (12) DeepChocolate
    * Choose 6 FREE : (6) Golden Corn

1 Chocolate
    Mint VitaTops
    (12 Muffin Tops)*
    Please give a review on the Mint and Banana ones....those are the ones I want to try next.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I ordered the raisin bran and dark choc pomogranite and got the corn ones for free...raisin bran ones are way too sweet for me and the dark choc pomogranite are ok but have seeds like raspberries do and I don't like chewing things with these in it. I bought some cream cheese tonight to see if that would help cut the sweetness of the bran ones and I guess I'll just have to deal with the pompgranites? Corn ones I haven't tried yet but will in the morning. I'm taking notes on what people like and maybe I can pick better choices next time?

If you have any of the Dark Chocolate Pomegranate left that you don't want .....bring them to the SR meet on the 28th and I'll buy them from you.

My order came yesterday. Good thing cause I was OUT of brownies!!!

DH is going to eat the corn muffins but hasn't had one yet. My free sample was squished by all the boxes since they just threw it in the packing box. I found it stuffed between the Cake and the brownie boxes. Weird since there was room in the box with the other muffin tops. It still tasted good once I scraped it out of the bag.

I sent CS an email. So far....no response. I might do live chat or call them if I don't hear from them by the end of the week. They could have put it in with the other tops and put a sticky on it saying "Here is your free sample." Figured they would want to know.

All this talk about them......I need to go have one.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    If you have any of the Dark Chocolate Pomegranate left that you don't want .....bring them to the SR meet on the 28th and I'll buy them from you.

My order came yesterday. Good thing cause I was OUT of brownies!!!

DH is going to eat the corn muffins but hasn't had one yet. My free sample was squished by all the boxes since they just threw it in the packing box. I found it stuffed between the Cake and the brownie boxes. Weird since there was room in the box with the other muffin tops. It still tasted good once I scraped it out of the bag.

I sent CS an email. So far....no response. I might do live chat or call them if I don't hear from them by the end of the week. They could have put it in with the other tops and put a sticky on it saying "Here is your free sample." Figured they would want to know.

All this talk about them......I need to go have one.
    I could do that, I've only had two of them and I'm not crazy about them at all. I think they would make it without thawing out if I put them in a insulated bag with a freezer pack? Hopefully I can remember to bring them? That's a shame the way your delivery came, there is no excuse for that unless UPS was playing catch with the box? They should do something about it, those things are kind of expensive to have to scrap it out of the bag.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards