Thread: Pending offers

Default Pending offers

I have 14 pending freebie offers starting 2-23. Is this normal? I signed up for a newsletter and received instant credit and then signed up for joke of the day from same company and it still hasnt credited? I am getting nervous that I just "sold" my info for nothing? I would think if they say you will receive a credit and you are now being bombarded with emails from the company you should at least get the credit?

Unfortunately, they do not always credit us. If we get the credit, we pass it on as fast as we can (within an hour for most offers).

The little system of lights will tell you how well the offer is crediting across all of our members. If an offer credits over 75%, it is one of our most successful offers. If you stick with the ones with the green lights next to them, you will have the best chance of getting credits.

Every offer credits for a different reason and they don't always tell us. Sometimes if they already have your name or email address from another offer, they will not credit us. Cookies sometimes get dropped, which results in non-credits as well.

Stick with the "green light" offers when you start as well as check the posts here in the forum to see what is crediting for everyone else. It will help keep down your frustration level for sure.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I have only been a member for a couple of weeks and already have 14 that I assume wont be paying. I think I will stick to just the 3 a day and shopping. I had stuck with the green light ones because I was leary of doing these anyway. Very few of these seem to be paying for me. It is just annoying that they are having no trouble sending me stuff. It feels kind of like bait and switch to me. Hopefully I can unsubscribe to these.
    On a positive note I have been getting trifectas most days since I started and that adds up quickly. Sometimes it takes all day but it will be worth it when I get Disney money for my October cruise. Thanks.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Sometimes you have to switch your email for offers as they are often run by the same advertiser. It is hard to tell who runs which one because they don't tell Tricia.

In the example you gave with the newsletters, I bet they gave you credit for the first one and then decided it was too close to the first sign up for the second one and didn't give credit. The good thing is after 30 days you can try again. After a while the databases get filled and then cleared out and you can use the same email.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by KimCh View Post
    I have only been a member for a couple of weeks and already have 14 that I assume wont be paying. I think I will stick to just the 3 a day and shopping. I had stuck with the green light ones because I was leary of doing these anyway. Very few of these seem to be paying for me. It is just annoying that they are having no trouble sending me stuff. It feels kind of like bait and switch to me. Hopefully I can unsubscribe to these.
    On a positive note I have been getting trifectas most days since I started and that adds up quickly. Sometimes it takes all day but it will be worth it when I get Disney money for my October cruise. Thanks.
    What are trifectas?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    What are trifectas?
    We call getting all three surveys in one day (you don't have to get credit all in the same day) trifectas. They are usually celebrated so if you get one start a thread about it in the Shout Outs section so we can celebrate with you.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    We call getting all three surveys in one day (you don't have to get credit all in the same day) trifectas. They are usually celebrated so if you get one start a thread about it in the Shout Outs section so we can celebrate with you.
    Well that would have been me yesterday but my amp and two cents didn't credit.