Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What am I doing wrong?

[QUOTE=momof3lovebugs;292859]I'm not trying to get anyone in trouble! Sorry if it seems that way. I am just trying to understand what I may be doing wrong....QUOTE]

And I didn't think at all you were trying to get anyone in trouble. Sorry if it came across that way.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for your help! I am hoping to have better luck later tonight. I finally got one to load asking for the help of my dd and I got her to come over to take the survey and the first question it asked was her age (which I had already put in) and she answered and it said 'thanks for your time, no further questions' She was all excited to do it b/c her brother did one a few days ago.....Now she's sad. She wants to help earn disney money!

Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    Thanks for your help! I am hoping to have better luck later tonight. I finally got one to load asking for the help of my dd and I got her to come over to take the survey and the first question it asked was her age (which I had already put in) and she answered and it said 'thanks for your time, no further questions' She was all excited to do it b/c her brother did one a few days ago.....Now she's sad. She wants to help earn disney money!
    Oh yes, that's happened to us. DS actually took, with my help (he isn't fully reading yet), a huge long survey on games. It didn't credit, and I never told him that. After that experience, when asked if he's available and he is, I just kind of make sure we're IN the survey before calling him in, or I just call out the questions to him until we're really into the meat of the survey.

I would recommend doing the SR stuff at home, since you aren't in charge of the stuff on your work computer. They might be blocking cookies, they might be clearing them too soon automatically, their firewalls might be causing problems... Also, if I recall correctly, if someone else at work is a member of SR, if the IP addresses are the same, that will cause a BIG problem for both of you. So I'd do it at home instead. (easy for me to say, though)
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    Oh yes, that's happened to us. DS actually took, with my help (he isn't fully reading yet), a huge long survey on games. It didn't credit, and I never told him that. After that experience, when asked if he's available and he is, I just kind of make sure we're IN the survey before calling him in, or I just call out the questions to him until we're really into the meat of the survey.

I would recommend doing the SR stuff at home, since you aren't in charge of the stuff on your work computer. They might be blocking cookies, they might be clearing them too soon automatically, their firewalls might be causing problems... Also, if I recall correctly, if someone else at work is a member of SR, if the IP addresses are the same, that will cause a BIG problem for both of you. So I'd do it at home instead. (easy for me to say, though)
    Molly, thanks I AM home. I am a homeschooling mom. That is how I have any time at all to do these.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Not that this applies to you but it might apply to another newbie. Make sure that if you use VPN to get into your work intranet that you put it on Smart Tunnel not Always Tunnel as Always Tunnel blocks tracking. I had my Daily Surveys getting blocked thanks to that setting! It was reporting that I completed the survey and Tricia was seeing credits but they didn't have a SR id attached to them.
    Sunshine Rewards

I finally got one!!! now let's just hope it pays!!! Need some pixie dust!

Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    I finally got one!!! now let's just hope it pays!!! Need some pixie dust!
    Sending good vibes your way!!!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

It did! Yippee!!