Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What am I doing wrong?

Question What am I doing wrong?

I am new here too. I am trying to be faithful and complete the 3 daily surveys. Today I successfully completed the gf one!
    Yesterday, however, I was thrilled b/c I actually qualified and took ALL 3 surveys!! But I only got credited for one.
    I cleared my cookies in between, so not sure if I messed up by taking surveys on a similar topic?
    The amp was on cars and so was the my two cents. First was on XYZ and the next was on ABC. Different surveys but same product type. Is that not allowed? Why didn't they ask if I had taken a survey on automotive if it's not?
    I am trying hard to make this work and am frustrated that I spend a little too much time when I don't see much result. I know it's only .90 and .50 but geez, those things take a decent amount of time. (and if you were paid by the hour, holy cow!)
    Then I see shopping opps that I could have made sr on....jetblue, kohls etc.... Is there a page that has the companies that participate w/o having to scroll thru all the shopping?
    Thanks for any help!
    heather
    Last edited by m 'n c; 03-05-2010 at 04:05 PM.

I haven't gotten credit for the My Two Cents survey for 2 days in a row now. I'm kind of glad I'm not alone getting frustrated!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Must be something blocking on your computer, I just did one a few hours ago and had no problem getting credit at the top of the hour. Not sure what to tell you to do about it except recheck your settings. Also, I only clear cookies once in the morning before starting the day, you should not clear between these two surveys, I think it might be messing up the tracking? The DS is tracked by UserID, so that isn't a cookies problem.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    Yesterday, however, I was thrilled b/c I actually qualified and took ALL 3 surveys!! But I only got credited for one.
    Then I see shopping opps that I could have made sr on....jetblue, kohls etc.... Is there a page that has the companies that participate w/o having to scroll thru all the shopping?
    Thanks for any help!
    heather
    Did you get paid for the regular daily survey but not the others? If so, I would bet that something on your computer is blocking the pixels from firing on the other two (because we have them running through the same network right now). Try the Reward TV offer and let me know if it credits. That is from the same network as well.

As for the shopping, we have so many that you definitely have to scroll to see all of them. However, you can just use the alphabetical drop-down on the left side of the SR page to see them all, especially if you are looking for one in particular. We have over 600 and are adding more daily. We also have a search box there where you can search by name (although we are still tweaking that to make it work better).
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Must be something blocking on your computer, I just did one a few hours ago and had no problem getting credit at the top of the hour. Not sure what to tell you to do about it except recheck your settings. Also, I only clear cookies once in the morning before starting the day, you should not clear between these two surveys, I think it might be messing up the tracking? The DS is tracked by UserID, so that isn't a cookies problem.
    I love when members know as much about how things track as I do anymore. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

It's just weird. I have fine up until the last 2 days. I don't do anything with the settings here at work as we are not allowed access to certain things on the computers...

I don't think they have changed anything here. I can get to the Congrats page no problem (after survey completion)...

sigh. I hope I don't have to stop doing the My Two Cents Surveys!

Where is the Reward TV offer so I can try that and see?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I love when members know as much about how things track as I do anymore. LOL!
    Thank you, I've been around long enough that I've memorized the answers that's all!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by Lorelei528 View Post
    Where is the Reward TV offer so I can try that and see?

Thanks!
    Look in the drop down "Offer Easy Links" on the Member Zone page.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

Well, I registered and played a couple of games, is that all I need to do? How long does it usually take to credit for this offer?