Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What am I doing wrong?

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by Lorelei528 View Post
    Well, I registered and played a couple of games, is that all I need to do? How long does it usually take to credit for this offer?
    I think that's all I did, wait and see if it credits at the top of this hour or even possibly the next hour if you just finished it.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

It will probably credit ~ 15 minutes after the top of the next hour.
    Sunshine Rewards

I registered and played a game blind. As it is reward TV, the game depended on what tv you watched yesterday and I didn't. So I fudged and said jeopardy. So the questions were all related to the show, which I didn't watch. In any case, I did not complete a survey and didn't play more games.
    I will check at the top of the hour to see if it credits. The thing is that the amp credited on the 3rd and 4th. So not sure why it would not be working now unless it was my fault for clearing cookies in between. I thought that was what we were supposed to do that in btwn each survey....sigh....this is so hard!

Got it! Ok, so if that's crediting, why is the My Two Cents survey not?

sigh...this is kind of aggravating...

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    I registered and played a game blind. As it is reward TV, the game depended on what tv you watched yesterday and I didn't. So I fudged and said jeopardy. So the questions were all related to the show, which I didn't watch. In any case, I did not complete a survey and didn't play more games.
    I will check at the top of the hour to see if it credits. The thing is that the amp credited on the 3rd and 4th. So not sure why it would not be working now unless it was my fault for clearing cookies in between. I thought that was what we were supposed to do that in btwn each survey....sigh....this is so hard!
    Usually I wait until the survey credits before I clear and try another. Usually it just takes an hour but sometimes it takes longer. Just make sure you don't clear right after taking the survey as it will delete your cookie before it can be pinged.
    Sunshine Rewards

Wasn't there also a trick to some of them about leaving the end pages open for a bit before quickly closing them out so that the pixels have time to completely load?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Wasn't there also a trick to some of them about leaving the end pages open for a bit before quickly closing them out so that the pixels have time to completely load?

Tricia-
    Do you mean the Congrats page? I leave that open for like 30 mins after (in fact, it always tells me I've timed out)...

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Yes, I had a problem with a couple of them not crediting a few months back and now every time I take an AMP survey...instead of closing out like I always did, I now go through to the end clicking on the no thanks at the bottom until I get to the coupons page....haven't had a problem since. HTH
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

AMP's you should leave the end page open for a little bit but you shouldn't have to with the Y2C.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Lorelei528 View Post
    Got it! Ok, so if that's crediting, why is the My Two Cents survey not?

sigh...this is kind of aggravating...
    are you remembering to clear cookies from the previous days activity? It will not credit if it still has the cookie from the last time you did it. That's the only thing I can think of if nothing else has changed on your computer?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards