Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What am I doing wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    are you remembering to clear cookies from the previous days activity? It will not credit if it still has the cookie from the last time you did it. That's the only thing I can think of if nothing else has changed on your computer?

Yeah, see that's the weird thing. The cookies are cleared automagically on my computer at work by IT the way they set it up. I'll have to see how it works tomorrow from home...

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by Lorelei528 View Post
    Yeah, see that's the weird thing. The cookies are cleared automagically on my computer at work by IT the way they set it up. I'll have to see how it works tomorrow from home...
    maybe try just taking them at home and see what happens.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Well the tv rewards one credited. Now I guess we'll see if I get an amp and see if it credits today!

Also, make sure you aren't clearing cookies on your AMP survey before it credits.

Not sure how it works on everyone else, but for me, I have to clear cookies between Greenfield and the Y2C survey or I can't get the Y2C to credit. I know the Greenfield tracks by ID so I am not sure why that is the case for me, but it is what I have found that works.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
    Also, make sure you aren't clearing cookies on your AMP survey before it credits.

Not sure how it works on everyone else, but for me, I have to clear cookies between Greenfield and the Y2C survey or I can't get the Y2C to credit. I know the Greenfield tracks by ID so I am not sure why that is the case for me, but it is what I have found that works.
    My sessions expire before they credit...

Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    My sessions expire before they credit...
    I don't leave my Greenfield or Y2C survey screens open as the credit the next day. I only leave up the end page on the AMP surveys (after I select no thanks and make it all the way to the purple page).

I don't leave my Greenfield or Y2C survey screens open as the credit the next day. I only leave up the end page on the AMP surveys (after I select no thanks and make it all the way to the purple page).
    hmmmm, purple page? I know I am getting older but not senile!I don't remember a purple page! But Ihave been credited the 3rd and 4th for this survey, so I must see it, right?

I don't know if I am allowed to say the name of the website on here. After I get the thank you screen, I skip all the offers, and it ends on a webpage for a company that begins with an E. I leave that page up until it credits at the top of the hour.

I don't know if I am allowed to say the name of the website on here. After I get the thank you screen, I skip all the offers, and it ends on a webpage for a company that begins with an E. I leave that page up until it credits at the top of the hour.
    I'm not trying to get anyone in trouble! Sorry if it seems that way. I am just trying to understand what I may be doing wrong....I don't remember seeing a bunch of offers after completing the survey...only the ones that say thanks for your time or something like that.....now I am wondering what is up and why I don't see the same thing as other folks. sigh.....

Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    I'm not trying to get anyone in trouble! Sorry if it seems that way. I am just trying to understand what I may be doing wrong....I don't remember seeing a bunch of offers after completing the survey...only the ones that say thanks for your time or something like that.....now I am wondering what is up and why I don't see the same thing as other folks. sigh.....
    You should only see the offers at the end of the AMP surveys. The GF and Your2Cents just end with a green congrats screen.