Thread: color code on offers?

Default color code on offers?

Been perusing the offers and wonder why some are blue, or green or red? Can anyone answer? thanks!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

That is a new feature SR began offering a few months ago. It is basically a way for us to know how a specific offer is crediting.

Green - 75% of people are getting credit
    Yellow - about 50% are getting credit
    Red - Less than 50% are getting credit
    Blue - no enough people have tried to know

So focus on green first then move to yellow then red.
    Sunshine Rewards

thanks!!! now is there anywhere that tells exactly what you have to do to get credited?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Check the FAQ thread. That is the closest we can get without getting the advertisers upset. My general rule of thumb is to suggest you just go through the who thing until you can't go any further and click on what you are suppose to click on. Also check your email for confirmation emails and click confirm or the link shown.

Hope that helps!
    Sunshine Rewards

Oh and I'd suggest getting a new email from yahoo or gmail for doing offers. They will spam you as you are selling your email for credit.
    Sunshine Rewards

so, if after joining these places I do nothing else, it still counts, right? I have clicked on all confirm links to sub to these sites but am not doing anything else......

Yeah that is ok
    Sunshine Rewards