Thread: StuffedAnimals.com

Default StuffedAnimals.com

Just had to say that this company rocks!! Last week, I bought some stuffed animals for my kids for Christmas. I just received them yesterday and their quality is amazing. My daughter LOVES cats so I bought her 4 of them with a carrier and couldn't believe how real they look! Their prices are very reasonable and you get a 10% coupon to use on your next order.

I will definitely be ordering from them again soon. Thanks SR!!!

Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I placed an order for two Douglas beagles (one for me, one for adult son that moved into a new place and said he wanted a dog) and they look so real! Have mine sitting on the floor watching me while I'm on my computer! Our beagle, Rocky was a major part of our family for 9 years until we had to put him down, 4 yrs ago. Still miss him. Don't hesitate to order from here, they have great customer service too!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

That's really great to hear because they are one of the companies that give us lots of great coupons.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Good to know. I have to get my daughter a stuffed horse for Christmas. I just don't want to pay an arm and leg for shipping. (Although my first born is sometimes an option.)
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    Good to know. I have to get my daughter a stuffed horse for Christmas. I just don't want to pay an arm and leg for shipping. (Although my first born is sometimes an option.)
    Oh, tag fairy....
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Are those 4 cats the mom cat with three babies that comes in a basket? I'm thinking of getting that for my daughter's birthday and i would love to know if they are as cute as they look.