Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WII

Default WII

is there a merchant that we can use to purchase the (as my son puts it) "to die for" wii console and recieve % back? The ones I have found so far doesn't give percentages back gaming systems. Am I missing something? Trying to get big ticket items for Christmas done this week.

TIA!!

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

I think Best Buy is 2%, but they are sold out right now.

Earn 2% back on Consumer Electronics, Furniture and Telephones within Home Office, Accessories, Music, Movies, Software and Video Games (hard and software). Earn 1% back on everything else (including computers, peripherals, and photo).

Circuit City is 1%, including store pickup, but also sold out.

Dell Home & Home Office is 1%, but looks like they only have the system w/ a bundle at $550 (search for Wii on their site, they also have games.)

Good luck! DD wanted this last year and this year too, I was hoping the price would drop, but it is still sold out so often, they'll probably be a Wii 2 before any such luck of a price drop!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

If you find a WII, buy it, they are sold out everywhere. As soon as stores get them in, they are gone. I was lucky enough to get one at a game stop, it was the last one they had.

Thanks for the advice and help. Between his wii and DD butterscotch...Mr. Claus is not only going broke but Mrs. Claus bonkers!! Mrs. Claus simply can't imagine shopping without using her sunshine links.

Yeah, they are pretty much sold out everywhere! My DD18 wants one also. Haven't agreed to buying one, but I guess it is cheaper than that car she wants also.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Yeah, they are pretty much sold out everywhere! My DD18 wants one also. Haven't agreed to buying one, but I guess it is cheaper than that car she wants also.
    What DD18 did not want a car with a WII built in......No Pimped Rides.......
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I think best buy is the only option for getting a % back on video game consoles. I am going to go ahead and buy mike's game stuff this weekend and get it over with. I have a feeling it might go fast closer to christmas.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I feel lucky then I guess, all the stores around here by me have them in stock. DS8 has been chomping at the bit for one, but his father and I decided back in June at his bday that he would have to save his own money for one. WE bought him a PS2 two years ago, and a Nintendo DS lite last year for his bday. I want him to appreciate the value of a hard earned dollar. We've been giving him an allowance and what he has saved from his bday and other holidays he's at $180 now. Hubby and I agreed that once he had enough saved to get it that we would kick in for hte tax and the extra controller (which is $50 and they only give you ONE!) etc. I may pick it up soon and hold onto it though, knowing the closer it gets to the holidays the sooner they'll sell out. I'm still not sure yet, but I do know every store i"ve been into the last 2 weeks have had them in stock. I think $249.99 is a fair price for them considering all the other systems are over $400!
    Sunshine Rewards

I think you can get 1% back at circuit city, they actually had them in stock at the beginning of the week, but sold out super quick. My son is asking for one too but he has so many other game systems. I am definately debating rather to get it or not.

Chrissy
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by chrissylou2 View Post
    I think you can get 1% back at circuit city, they actually had them in stock at the beginning of the week, but sold out super quick. My son is asking for one too but he has so many other game systems. I am definately debating rather to get it or not.

Chrissy
    My DS8 also really wants one of these. He has Playstation 2 and tons of games. I hte to start the whole process over cause the games are so expensive. But it seems wildly popular.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards