Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WII

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Yeah, they are pretty much sold out everywhere! My DD18 wants one also. Haven't agreed to buying one, but I guess it is cheaper than that car she wants also.
    Looking around they do ssem to be sold out everywhere online. If anyone finds them online can you give a shout please!!! Thanks
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

What about on ebay?
    Sunshine Rewards

Smile

As of right now this very minute the Wii is instock at Sears, so you would be able to get 1% back!!! Good Luck!!

Chrissy
    Sunshine Rewards

My DD7 wants one too. My best friend's husband has one and SHE loves going to visit so she can play his. Santa is bringing a trip to WDW though this year so alas, there will be no Wii under our tree. My brothers were talking about it though and I did tell them (both are 18 and this is there first Christmas as working adults) that if they went together and bought her one, I'd be sure that she got a game and the extra controller. There in the stores here though. I haven't looked specifically the last couple times I was in Wal-Mart, but Cameron loves to go play the video games and I notice them frequently.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by chrissylou2 View Post
    As of right now this very minute the Wii is instock at Sears, so you would be able to get 1% back!!! Good Luck!!

Chrissy
    Sold out already. I told my friend who wanted one, she tried and it let her put it in her cart but when she went to check out they told her it wasn't available anymore.
    Sunshine Rewards

Best Buy just informed me that they are not giving a commission on them until they are not so easily sold out.

Now what kind of message does that send to us affiliates? That if it is something that people are going to buy no matter what, they don't want to bother to pay us for the sales???
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Best Buy just informed me that they are not giving a commission on them until they are not so easily sold out.

Now what kind of message does that send to us affiliates? That if it is something that people are going to buy no matter what, they don't want to bother to pay us for the sales???
    I hope that this does not start to be the norm that only items that do not sell can get rewards.... This just does not seem right... I can understand some of them not giving anything or as much back on some categories but to say items that will or wont is just crazy for you crazy for us and crazy for them.....
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

Just wanted to post and let you guys know. I finally found a Wii!!! There was 9 at my Target this morning! I bought one (tempted to buy more and sell on e-bay! ) and by the time I was done checking out, 2 more were sold!! The Target dude said they get them randomly throughout the week. They can't place a system on hold, but you can call before go.

HTHs someone
    Sunshine Rewards

I still can't find one and not to comfy doing the ebay thing.

My job keeps me off line and not shopping from 7am to 5pm

I HATE MY JOB

When you get your Wii, you will probably want a second set of controllers. There is a game called Wii Play that includes an extra main controller. The games sells for about the same price as the controller, so you are basically getting a free game. You will also want to make sure to buy an extra nunchuck. Nunchucks hook into the basic controller and are needed to play certain games. Those go for about 20. The Wii games are quite expensive. We are using gamefly. It's nice to send back games that the kids don't like!