Quote Originally Posted by MaineMama View Post
When you get your Wii, you will probably want a second set of controllers. There is a game called Wii Play that includes an extra main controller. The games sells for about the same price as the controller, so you are basically getting a free game. You will also want to make sure to buy an extra nunchuck. Nunchucks hook into the basic controller and are needed to play certain games. Those go for about 20. The Wii games are quite expensive. We are using gamefly. It's nice to send back games that the kids don't like!
Yes, I found online at Gamestop that you can pre order the bundle (ships 10/28 or there abouts) for $419.xx it comes with 2 Mario games (worth $100) the Wii, an extra numchuck AND the Wii Play which is the game and extra main controller. So I called my Gamestop and talked to the guy about it, basically it's the same price if you were to buy these in the store just bundled together but you get a Wii just paying more for all the extra's plus 2 ames but it's a guarentee you'll get one. My Gamestop has also told me that they've been getting shipments everyday M-F and at least 1 if not 2 of those have 10 Wii's on them. he told me that if I called and said hold it for an hour they would to allow me to get up there and get it. (Only live 5 mins from it)
They were really nice he also told me what time to call each day to allow them to unload the shipment and said don't worry they like when customers call looking for it bc they know their interested. So I thought that was good customer sevice too!