Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: forum credit

Quote Originally Posted by KimCh View Post
    I removed a period and it still didnt work. I know its not much its just annoying not to get it.
    For me it is worrisome because it means that your computer is not accepting all third party cookies. That means you are not going to get credit for all of your offers or surveys. We actually use the forum credit offer as a test to make sure that people's browsers are set up right.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    For me it is worrisome because it means that your computer is not accepting all third party cookies. That means you are not going to get credit for all of your offers or surveys. We actually use the forum credit offer as a test to make sure that people's browsers are set up right.
    Since I started I have had no trouble receiving credit for the 3 dailys at least up to Friday. I did not get credit for an amp and now today I have tried twice on the two cents and didnt get a credit for either. Before this I had done ok besides some of the freebies not crediting but this appears to be normal.

Quote Originally Posted by KimCh View Post
    Since I started I have had no trouble receiving credit for the 3 dailys at least up to Friday. I did not get credit for an amp and now today I have tried twice on the two cents and didnt get a credit for either. Before this I had done ok besides some of the freebies not crediting but this appears to be normal.
    Is it possible that something changed with your privacy settings or antivirus program since then?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Nothing should be different. This is very strange.
    Friday Amp= no credit
    Tried Amp again Friday=no credit
    Friday Daily=received credit today
    Saturday Amp= received credit
    Saturday 2-cents=received credit
    Saturday Daily=no credit
    Sunday Daily=no credit
    Sunday 2 cents=no credit
    Sunday 2 cent again=no credit
    Until this weekend I had always received my credits fo the 3 daily surveys whenever I took them. Not sure what happened. I have taken a daily to credit tomorrow (hopefully) and have already been credited for an Amp I took today. I am still working on 2 cents for today. Did anyone else have these kind of problems over the weekend?

Yep, Tricia posted on another thread that Sat. and Sun. Daily Surveys came in a little late so they'll be posting later today!

eta: haha, like...NOW! I just checked and Sat. and Sun. just posted...yay!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

So funny!!!! I just was getting back on to say that I just received my Daily credit for Saturday and Sunday. Earlier I had received mine for Friday so I thought that was all I was getting from the weekend. Things are looking up.