Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is going on?

Default What is going on?

I started Sunshine rewards January 18. While I havent had very good luck receiving the freebie credits I have had no problem getting credit for the 3 dailys........ Until this weekend. Friday I did not receive credit for the amp and now today I am not getting my 2 cents. These usually post after the first hour I take them. I have made no changes to the way I have been doing things. The my 2 cents was extremely long to the point that I almost gave up on it but I didnt, which has me even more annoyed. Am I just out of luck???

Unfortunately, because AMP and Your Two Cents track by cookies, they do not always credit when they should. If they are going to credit, it is after 1-2hours. I have had several surveys not credit and there is not always a reason. I have even read of people who never have trouble have ones not credit sometimes. It is not always a matter of something you did, it just is the temperamental nature of these surveys. It stinks that you spent so much time for nothing. Hopefully this is not something that will happen much for you! Congratulations on getting so many surveys this early on in joining. It took me a while to even get one a day, so you are doing great!
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I think if you aren't a super member, the My 2 Cents surveys credit like the daily survey, so the M2C surveys you took this weekend should credit with your dailies tomorrow! I had a really loooooong M2C today too, but it gets to a point where you're like, well, I already put THIS much time into it, so now I'm gonna finish it
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by lkat View Post
    I think if you aren't a super member, the My 2 Cents surveys credit like the daily survey, so the M2C surveys you took this weekend should credit with your dailies tomorrow! I had a really loooooong M2C today too, but it gets to a point where you're like, well, I already put THIS much time into it, so now I'm gonna finish it
    It did credit for me yesterday. I ended up taking another one and again no credit. Maybe I will get a surprise tomorrow.

Well I guess my surprise was that I did get paid for my2 cents yesterday after not being paid Sunday after two attemps. Today though I have taken two 10 hrs. apart and havent been paid for either again. I guess I am giving up on these. I am not going to waste my time for a survey that only pays when they want too. I have heard that these things just happen. After a month of doing these daily without a problem this just happens is happening too much. I really wish SR had a way to track these in order to watch out for the survey takers.

Quote Originally Posted by KimCh View Post
    Well I guess my surprise was that I did get paid for my2 cents yesterday after not being paid Sunday after two attemps. Today though I have taken two 10 hrs. apart and havent been paid for either again. I guess I am giving up on these. I am not going to waste my time for a survey that only pays when they want too. I have heard that these things just happen. After a month of doing these daily without a problem this just happens is happening too much. I really wish SR had a way to track these in order to watch out for the survey takers.
    Are you waiting a full 24 hours before you try them again?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Since I started I have taken them once every 24hours. The two times I didnt get paid I did try again the same day. For instance , I took 1 before I went to bed and when it hadnt credited 10 hours later I tried another one. I have always been paid for these the first few minutes after the first hour that I take them, so I assumed when I hadnt been paid and It let me take another it meant I wasnt getting paid fo the other one.

I hate that they have been so sporadic for you. The only other thing that I can think of is that something is running on your computer that periodically deletes cookies on its own without being prompted.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I have gotten them without fail until Sunday and today so I dont know what happened. I will have my husband recheck to see if he can find a problem. At least its only the 2 cents. Arent they affiliated with the daily? I dont have any trouble with that one.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by KimCh View Post
    I have gotten them without fail until Sunday and today so I dont know what happened. I will have my husband recheck to see if he can find a problem. At least its only the 2 cents. Arent they affiliated with the daily? I dont have any trouble with that one.
    They are run by the same survey company but they track differently - the daily goes by your SR id number and the Y2C goes by the cookie it leaves on your computer.
    Sunshine Rewards