Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is going on?

I messed around with the cookies settings and tried again (my 2 cents) and I got paid. Third time is the charm I guess. I had never messed with these before I had started having a problem so I dont know if this will fix for good or not. I will keep my fingers crossed. I appreciate everyones input on this.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Typically I have mine set to custom and then to accept everything and to override.
    Sunshine Rewards

Yesterday everything was grand for me, today back to not getting My Two Cents....Aargh..so aggravating. Like KimCh says, it makes me feel like not bothering at all.

I didn't get to try the My Two Cents one from home this past weekend as I wanted to (too busy for surveys this weekend!)

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by KimCh View Post
    I have gotten them without fail until Sunday and today so I dont know what happened. I will have my husband recheck to see if he can find a problem. At least its only the 2 cents. Arent they affiliated with the daily? I dont have any trouble with that one.
    I have had a few times when Windows did the auto updates, my cookies were reset to default level, so check them also just to make sure they are still set to accept all & third party.

Another thing to check is if you are running any antimalware / malwarebytes / spybot, antivirus etc. Sometimes when they update, it might include a new version that sets things back to default, and alot of those programs have an autodelete for cookies. Spybot in particular has alot of sites blocked if you run their immunization feature.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I am again back to not getting paid for the my 2 cents. I have completed two surveys and no luck. I was taking these daily and being paid for about 3 weeks and then for some reason I started having all of these problems. The Amp survey has started acting up on me also....telling me I have taken too many surveys in the time allowed (I hadnt) or telling me that they didnt have any available.(although this is better than taking them and not being paid) I was going along thinking how easy this was and so excited but now it is becoming a lot of work.
    My husband has checked the computer and there is nothing different on our end. I thought this would be the case considering I had been going along without a problem before. It is unfortunate they cant come up with a way to track these like they do the DS. I have gotten paid for these everyday.
    This is such a great opportunity when it works....unfortunatley, I am being to feel like if it seems to good to be true it probably is......Again I appreciate everyone who has been trying to help me. Do these companys check to make sure they are not having problems on there end? It seems like lots of people deal with these same problems.