Thread: Tricia or Cindy?

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Default Tricia or Cindy?

I emailed CS on Olivenation.com to ask why I was not able to get the free shipping on an order more than $25 going through SunshineRewards and this is the reply that I got back but I never had a coupon in the first place? Would I still receive credit using this coupon that they gave me or maybe you have to ask them to be able put it up as a click through? Not in any hurry for this because I want it to credit for next quarter...hopefully this can be applied eventually? So far they have excellent CS as this was answered within about 1/2 hour!

Hi,
    I believe that coupon expired. Please use this one.
    ANNFST03

Thanks.

Amit.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I am guessing that they had an affiliate coupon before but no longer do. That coupon code must be one that they use for something else, so they may or may not give us credit. Cindy would need to follow up with them on it.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I am guessing that they had an affiliate coupon before but no longer do. That coupon code must be one that they use for something else, so they may or may not give us credit. Cindy would need to follow up with them on it.
    ok, thanks! I tried it and it did give the free shipping but I will wait to order because I do want the SR credit.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Bumping up because I'm ready to place an order at Olivenation and want to know if you found out any information from them on using the above code to get free shipping, want to make sure I'll still get SR credit? Thanks
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

At this time we do not have this free shipping coupon for them. I'm sure its just for non affiliate use only. If you do use the coupon through SR, and don't get credit, its not eligible to file a TT on, but you just never know if it will credit or not.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    At this time we do not have this free shipping coupon for them. I'm sure its just for non affiliate use only. If you do use the coupon through SR, and don't get credit, its not eligible to file a TT on, but you just never know if it will credit or not.
    Thanks! I did tell them that I was going through their affiliate Sunshine Rewards and that is the coupon they told me to use? I'll see what happens.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards