Thread: Payless Shoes Credit for Ship to Store?

Default Payless Shoes Credit for Ship to Store?

I read on one of the information pages (that of course I can't find now) that purchases don't count if they are shipped directly to the store, unless otherwise specified. For Payless Shoes, there is an offer in the SR coupon section that says free shipping directly to the store. What shipping do I need to do to get credit with an online Payless Shoes purchase? Will I get credit if I ship it to the store for free or do I need to pay the normal shipping?
    Last edited by Brer Shay; 03-08-2010 at 04:50 PM.

I'm guessing since they gave us a coupon on this that it means you would get credit for shipping to the store. But I'll have Cindy double check.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I have ordered thru Payless and had it shipped to the store and still gotten credit!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

No idea on Payless but I know for sure if you ship Site to Store for Walmart and Best Buy you can still get your SR credit.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just received confirmation from the Affiliate Manager that you can purchase online and pick up in the store for credit.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I just received confirmation from the Affiliate Manager that you can purchase online and pick up in the store for credit.
    woohoo! That is so awesome b/c I want to get some new sneaks for the kids and I! Pink sneaks for Disney here we come!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Great! My girls need sandals for Easter and I saw them there, just wanting to get credit too for it if that's possible. Thanks for checking!