Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forget Phil...

Ha......Shoebuy has some new Shape Ups styles in, and even worse...I just checked and they have the Mary Jane style I want in my size. I need to resist the temptation to order another pair, but that 11% back is sooooooo tempting.....
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    Ha......Shoebuy has some new Shape Ups styles in, and even worse...I just checked and they have the Mary Jane style I want in my size. I need to resist the temptation to order another pair, but that 11% back is sooooooo tempting.....
    Just do it!
    Sunshine Rewards

Looks like Shoebuy is running a 20% off sale today for Daylight Savings.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Looks like Shoebuy is running a 20% off sale today for Daylight Savings.
    Sigh...........that did it, I ordered.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Whoever likes Birkenstocks, I saw a TON of them on Shoebuy a few minutes ago.

I ended up getting a pair of sandals for right now. I think the SR increase is good till tomorrow, right? I may still buy the Sketchers, but I'll wait till tomorrow to do that. I did need new sandals last year and I really don't care for the ones I ended up with, so this is something I need, right? There were several pairs that looked like exactly like I wanted, so if these don't work, there are others I can try.

Biggest reason for not getting the Sketchers today though, is that the 20% off does not apply to those. It's been a while since I ordered, so I needed to get another order in first so I can claim that member discount on my next order!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards