Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drugstore.com

Default Drugstore.com

Wow! I am very impressed! I placed my first order with drugstore.com on Tuesday and it just arrived at my door! That is fast! And estimated delivery wasn't until the 15th.

I'm glad I ordered when I did....they were offering free shipping with a $25 purchase. It looks like that might have expired....or maybe it was because it was a first time order. Right now that have free shipping for $49. I thought their prices were decent too. So it was a good time to stock up on some things.

Anyways....I am pleased. Now I just hope my credit comes through!

I have placed 2 orders with them and have been very pleased! I also didn't have any problems with the credits coming through. I actually need to place another order with them soon!
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I order with them all the time...they always have the free shipping when you order $49 or more and sometimes will run a special for a $25 order but yours was because it was a first order. You will also get Drugstore Dollars that will be deducted from your order...the more you spend the more you get, I think they do this every quarter and you will get an email telling you that you have "X" amount of dollars good until the end of that month. They have TERRIFIC customer service when needed too!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I order with them all the time...they always have the free shipping when you order $49 or more and sometimes will run a special for a $25 order but yours was because it was a first order. You will also get Drugstore Dollars that will be deducted from your order...the more you spend the more you get, I think they do this every quarter and you will get an email telling you that you have "X" amount of dollars good until the end of that month. They have TERRIFIC customer service when needed too!
    I love Drugstore.com-it's Drugstore Dollars month, so I'll be making a purchase later this week.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

It's good to hear that others have had positive experiences. And I'm glad to hear that they credit well too. Yayy!! I will probably order from them again.

I have ordered from them for years and they have the best service around. It is amazing how quickly the orders arrive at your door. I place at least 1 order a month for all of my HBA needs.
    You should be receiving an email stating how many drugstore dollars you have accumulated from your order. The $$ will be deducted off your next order.

Sunshine Rewards

I have had nothing but GOOD service from drugstore.com. Glad you had a good experience as well.
    Sunshine Rewards

Has anyone ever ordered contact lenses from them?

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

Quote Originally Posted by MamaO View Post
    Has anyone ever ordered contact lenses from them?
    I love Vision Direct for contacts-quick, well-priced, and you get drugstore dollars back!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I ordered from them a few months back and kept waiting for it to arrive. I finally checked the UPS tracking and it said out for delivery. I kept checking and after 2 weeks of "out for delivery" I called UPS and they said to call Drugstore. I called them and though they were trying to be helpful 3 of the items I ordered were now out of stock. So they sent the remainder of my items and when I got them they had thrown them in a big bag and the bubble bath had leaked all over EVERYTHING. This ate through any paper. I was so tired of the whole thing I didn't even call drugstore to tell them what happened. But I will not order as often from them again.
    <Sunshine Rewards