Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Drugstore.com

I just received my drugstore order today. I paid a bit more for the hairspray than I would have at Target but I got free shipping, SR credits, and an entry in the cruise contest so it all evens out. I was pleased with how easy it was... and really happy about getting $ off next time. I didn't realize that!

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I just placed my third order from them, today. Wanted to use my drugstore money. I have been trying to notice their prices and compare them to Walmart and Target. Some stuff is a little higher, other things close to the same. I try to remember I am saving nearly 10% from no tax, plus the SR credit, the drugstore money and gas savings. Only extra cost is the wear and tear on my fingers and laptop.

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    I just placed my third order from them, today. Wanted to use my drugstore money. I have been trying to notice their prices and compare them to Walmart and Target. Some stuff is a little higher, other things close to the same. I try to remember I am saving nearly 10% from no tax, plus the SR credit, the drugstore money and gas savings. Only extra cost is the wear and tear on my fingers and laptop.
    And you are also saving the $$ you would spend on all the extra stuff you pick up at Target or Walmart just because you are there

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    And you are also saving the $$ you would spend on all the extra stuff you pick up at Target or Walmart just because you are there
    Oh, you are SO right. I will be shopping there even more. No kids asking to buy this or that. A trip to Walmart for one, tiny little item can cost me a fortune and I am just as likely to come out without it. Like last night.

Where do you find out how much drugstore money you have?

I know many of you have been shopping drugstore.com for ages, but I'm so proud of myself that I discovered it before Shelly, the QUEEN of Sunshine Rewards!!!!

(Just kidding Shelly! Well not about being the queen! )

ETA....I got my credit this morning!!! Yay!!!

Jill- if you go to drugstore.com and log into your account, there should be a banner at the top of the page to tell you how much drugstore.com dollars you have to spend and when it expires. I can't remember if there is any delay between the time you order and the dollars are available. They will also send you an e-mail with your amount. HTH
    Sunshine Rewards

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

Wow! You convinced me! I am going straight to this website now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    Where do you find out how much drugstore money you have?

I know many of you have been shopping drugstore.com for ages, but I'm so proud of myself that I discovered it before Shelly, the QUEEN of Sunshine Rewards!!!!

(Just kidding Shelly! Well not about being the queen! )

ETA....I got my credit this morning!!! Yay!!!
    Jilly I'm just glad I can be the queen of something, LOL!

Although you DID know about drugstore.com first so I will bow to you

I am going to have to think up more stuff to buy there. I get all my skincare and makeup from myself (Arbonne), so hair care is about all I need that I don't sell. Maybe they have DH's psoriasis stuff... I'll have to check next time I order 4 cans of hairspray!