Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your status?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default What's your status?

What is your status? Have you made Super Member for Q2 yet? How about Super Member Plus? Are you working towards a cash out goal? Let's use this thread to cheer everyone on that has reached their goal recently, would love some motivation to get to their goal, etc.

I'll start.

I am within my last $15 to make Super Member for the quarter. I am getting pretty close to the wire and I need some pushing around here from those that have made it already or those who are in my shoes too.

I have a cashout goal for March 1, 2011 of $500. So far I am 10% there.
    Last edited by m 'n c; 03-09-2010 at 11:01 PM. Reason: Thanks Molly
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I already made SM...I'm a SMP at the moment but way too far away to make it again. Cashed out for $500 Disney GC on 1/5 and I'm less then $55 away from another $500. I will wait to cash out on Aug.1 for our trip the end of Sept. so that I can leave a cushion in my account, I don't like seeing $0 in my account.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I have made SM this quarter....first time in over a year....I took a long break! My big goal is $600 by next Spring (2011) for Disney...I am just past the $200 mark and feel pretty good that I can make that goal.
    Michelle

Sunshine Rewards

I'm a little under $17 away from Super Member Plus. I have a large purchase that should be coming through- sure wish I could save that one for next month.

We just booked a birthday/ anniversary trip for May, so I'm trying to rack up what I can to cash out in a few weeks. Hopefully I can cash out for $150 to add to my other gift cards. With what I have, I'll be able to renew annual passes and pay for food! After this cashout, everything will go for our fall trip!

I have had some good luck going back through old offers and looking for the ones with green lights. Maybe there are a few you still haven't done? Good luck everyone!!
    Last edited by disney_girl; 03-09-2010 at 05:16 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

I've already made supermember. My goal for my Sept. trip is $600 (since last September) and I have cashed out for $425. I currently have a lonely $10 in my account.

Quote Originally Posted by secretmoney View Post
    I've already made supermember. My goal for my Sept. trip is $600 (since last September) and I have cashed out for $425. I currently have a lonely $10 in my account.

See, this is what I don't think I'm getting I also have a trip in Sept. and my goal is like $125 because I just don't get how most of SR members get up to so much money!! Is it really just from surveys mostly? I feel like there is some secret I'm missing out on!

I did go from like $50 at the end of Feb and now I'm over $60 already, but still, I feel like I'm not doing enough or doing something wrong...or...something.

sigh.

what I have pending pushes me a few dollars over 100$, so I've made it for this quarter! sure wish I could make as much as I did my first year when I made 100+ in some months alone, but just don't have the time anymore. anyway, glad I can still make SM!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I made SM a week or two ago, but I'm not trying for SMP. I'm going to save for a year or two to get enough Disney Gift Cards together to make a dent into taking my older DD, son-in-law and granddaughter to WDW. My son-in-law is presently very ill with leukemia (newly diagnosed), so if they can get him into remission and can keep him there, I want to take him to the one place I know he loves.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Lorelei528 View Post
    See, this is what I don't think I'm getting I also have a trip in Sept. and my goal is like $125 because I just don't get how most of SR members get up to so much money!! Is it really just from surveys mostly? I feel like there is some secret I'm missing out on!

I did go from like $50 at the end of Feb and now I'm over $60 already, but still, I feel like I'm not doing enough or doing something wrong...or...something.

sigh.
    I concentrate on doing surveys, a little bit of shopping and some offers when I feel like doing them. The surveys really add up, if you can do all 3 of them everyday, hard to do but as an example you can make up to $66 month. That's it, no mystery at all, it takes a lot of time and you just have to work hard at it.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    I made SM a week or two ago, but I'm not trying for SMP. I'm going to save for a year or two to get enough Disney Gift Cards together to make a dent into taking my older DD, son-in-law and granddaughter to WDW. My son-in-law is presently very ill with leukemia (newly diagnosed), so if they can get him into remission and can keep him there, I want to take him to the one place I know he loves.
    Oh Pat, so sorry to hear about your SIL...hopefully they will be able to get him into remission...sending good thoughts his way!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards