Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: What's your status?

I've never cut it this close before I'm at $95.54, and just got the DS, so that'll put me at $96.34. Think I can do it!!! Just need some freebies to credit, and hopefully get another couple surveys!! Only $3.66 to go.....
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

you can do it, christina!

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

All 3 of the surveys credited from the weekend - what a relief!

I have earned $84.27
    pending $13.06

total - $$97.33

I need $2.67 and I haven't been able to get DS yet but I am going to keep trying and beg DH to take an AMP tonight.

DH completed a AMP survey and it credited! Now I need $1.77 and I am having no luck with the DS. I have tried on and off all day. I guess I will try an offer or two before I go to bed. I have cut this too close!

Offer just credited for 30 cents! I now need $1.47 - getting closer!
    Last edited by chipndale; 03-30-2010 at 12:09 AM.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

I have a question about super member...how do you know how much your earnings are for the quarter? My ticker will say how much I have earned total, but I assume the counter starts over for the 2nd quarter so that everyone starts at zero again, right?
    If this is explained somewhere feel free to post a link for me. thanks!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    I have a question about super member...how do you know how much your earnings are for the quarter? My ticker will say how much I have earned total, but I assume the counter starts over for the 2nd quarter so that everyone starts at zero again, right?
    If this is explained somewhere feel free to post a link for me. thanks!
    On the main SR page w/ the yellow bar tabs across the top, mouse over Member Zone. One of the drop downs is "Current Earnings." That breaks down your earnings on SR including your quarterly earnings
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by lkat View Post
    On the main SR page w/ the yellow bar tabs across the top, mouse over Member Zone. One of the drop downs is "Current Earnings." That breaks down your earnings on SR including your quarterly earnings
    Thanks! I just checked it out! My goal is to make it for next quarter!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Christina I'm right there with you! I just checked I'm at 98.10! I need 1.90 to make it, I've NEVER cut it this close! Off to try for DS and MAKE DH get a SM survey in. I did an OTX the other day that didn't credit at work and that was odd, bc I know what to do to get them to credit and the last time I tried them I had crediting issues. So I'll stil with the other two for now.
    Sunshine Rewards

Glad to see I'm not the only one scuffling...I'm at 99.12 when the DS credits tomorrow. Cutting it soooooo close....

Good luck to everyone getting surveys to credit in time!

ETA...DH just got his survey today. Now at 99.92. EIGHT LOUSY CENTS. UGH. Need my SM or 1 OTX today or tomorrow to get there.

EDITED AGAIN....DONE! Mission accomplished. Whew. I'm still a lounge lizard.
    Last edited by fourfoxesinpa; 03-30-2010 at 09:04 AM.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    Glad to see I'm not the only one scuffling...I'm at 99.12 when the DS credits tomorrow. Cutting it soooooo close....

Good luck to everyone getting surveys to credit in time!

ETA...DH just got his survey today. Now at 99.92. EIGHT LOUSY CENTS. UGH. Need my SM or 1 OTX today or tomorrow to get there.

EDITED AGAIN....DONE! Mission accomplished. Whew. I'm still a lounge lizard.
    You and me both! I had DH take a SM survey before I left for work. I just finished my DS, BUT with yesterday's DS crediting my total is.......100.13!

Whew cutting it close is not fun! lol I was too upset thinking I would have to wait longer for my shopping to credit! HA HA!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Congrats everyone! I made it but I have some shopping that is going to reverse. Hoping that doesn't happen till April 1st.
    Sunshine Rewards