Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your status?

Disney is coming out with a new Annual Passport that gives access to WDW and DLR, along with the WDW waterparks and Disney Quest. For "only" something like $700. Which, if you are going to both Anaheim and Orlando for enough days inside a 365 day period (366 if it's Leap Year), is a pretty darned good deal.

There are still questions to be answered about it, but the info was just announced today at the stockholders meeting, if I recall correctly.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    Disney is coming out with a new Annual Passport that gives access to WDW and DLR, along with the WDW waterparks and Disney Quest. For "only" something like $700. Which, if you are going to both Anaheim and Orlando for enough days inside a 365 day period (366 if it's Leap Year), is a pretty darned good deal.

There are still questions to be answered about it, but the info was just announced today at the stockholders meeting, if I recall correctly.
    Thanks! I just found the info on the DisBoards.

It is not something we would take advantage of since we really have no imminent desire to go to DLR, but it is a nice thought.

I am still holding out for a DVC pass that gives you unlimited park admission and recreation for your length of stay...without having to include a dining plan!

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    What an exciting trip that will be! We are just yearning to see the Tokyo parks, and DH is looking forward to the various flavors of popcorn they have there. Like curry and wasabi...
    We are definitely excited! I love the planning stages of a trip and so does dh, he just never wants to know what the costs are. We are only planning 3 night there, and hotel costs for those 3 nights are already $1500. So I definitely need to work really hard to earn some $$$ on SR. We also need the dollar value to strengthen.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Yeah uh I've been shopping and thinking I wasnt' going to make it bc I haven't been able to get time to do survey's. I looked a few days ago and saw I was only $5 away from making SM. I've NEVER missed it since I joined, and I thought ain't starting now! LOL

So I've been taking survey's when I can get on and I think I'll be less then $2 away if my AMP credits that I took today. (And my DS from today credits on Monday)
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm still about $20 away from SMP. Arghhhh! I was doing so well at the beginning of the month with surveys but then I had to run the book fair at school and that ate up a bunch of my time. So I had less time to do surveys. I think I'm going to have to do the video review this month! So I'm not too worried.

Karn
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

I am at 95.71 once the 79 cents pending credit, and i did the vista print hat offer which i hope credits soon it is 2.75 so if that happens I am at 1.54 to get by next week....I may actually do this again..woo hoo...All it takes is persistance as i actually love doing surveys...lol

Well I am only in the 40's (but that is since end of Feb, so I am feeling pretty good!) so no SM for me this quarter but hoping to make it next. Can s/o tell me if the pending shopping credits I have will count toward next quarter since the 30 day hold will be up then? I have more shopping to do, so I am hoping that boosts me over the top to hit SM!
    And good heavens, what is a sm plus?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    Well I am only in the 40's (but that is since end of Feb, so I am feeling pretty good!) so no SM for me this quarter but hoping to make it next. Can s/o tell me if the pending shopping credits I have will count toward next quarter since the 30 day hold will be up then? I have more shopping to do, so I am hoping that boosts me over the top to hit SM!
    And good heavens, what is a sm plus?
    Your shopping credits will count for whichever quarter they post your account (not when they are in pending). So, anything you buy for the rest of this month would count towards next quarter when they actual credit to your account.

And Super Member Plus is when you earn $250 in a quarter. It takes determination for sure, but it is doable. All the perks of SM, plus a few more like the ability to do a video review for $15 and a special gift from SR.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    I'm about $40 away from SMP.......no shopping needs in sight so i'm relying on Survey's and offers. I need lots of good offers if I want to make it as AMP is really messing me up!

Now i'm almost up to $500 again with no real plans for it yet. I was going to cash out for a new dryer, but dh thinks I owe him the money.
    I had a bunch of travel credits come thru that i was hoping would wait until April, but they came this qtr so i am wayyyy past SMP now. Not that it's a bad thing, but i was doing ok on my own for a change. Now that i'm SMP for the 3rd time in a row, I feel like i have something to prove, to keep it up again for next qtr.

I took a hit in the AMP survey's this quarter, they were just not liking me. I also didn't have too much luck with the offers and freebies, so hopefully we'll have a good game of Crazy Credits to start off next qtr right and i'll be good for a 4th run at SMP.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I made SM a week or so ago.

My cash out goal for now is $100....right now I am at almost $89 and I have $14-something in pending.

BUT, I want to make at least another $100-150 before I cash out in July...September Disneyland trip coming up and I do believe SR will pay for all my meals and some souvenirs. YAY!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin