Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your status?

I have multiple goals going on at the same time!

I have already made Super Member, so I am still trying to reach SM Plus. It looks like I am about $27 away if I add in my stuff in pending. So, I am trying to earn at least $1.26 per day.

I am also about $17 away from cashing out for a $500 gift card which I will use for our trip in November.

After that cash out, my goal is to earn another $500 before we leave! I figure I need to cash out by Oct 1st to be safe, so that leaves me with roughly 205 days to earn the other $500. So, my ultimate goal at this point is earning $2.44 per day.

Congrats to those who have already made SM and SM Plus, and good luck to everyone still trying.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Way to go everyone! I am super impressed with these goals of $500 and $600 and how many of you have surpassed that. I am in awe and realize I am not making the most of my SR time around here. I need to get on it!
    Sunshine Rewards

I have already made SM. Still working towards SMP. I am about $40 away with pending, but I am waiting on a couple more things to pend. It is still possible, but I need to keep on the surveys, work on offers, and do a little more shopping.

I am not saving for anything in particular, so I am just cashing out monthly since I had to just spent a bunch on some clearances and other things I needed for the new PT job I am starting. I use SR money at times like this to help pay for gifts for others. I would much rather save it for something fun, but that is how things go sometimes!
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Is the quarter system for being an SM rolling, or does it follow the calendar? I mean is it specifically Jan/Feb/Mar and Apr/May/June, etc.. or is it the most recent three months?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

It follows the standard calendar. So the current quarter ends on Mar 31 and the new one starts Apr 1 thru June 30
    Sunshine Rewards

I need $32.08 to make SMP this quarter Never in a million years did I think I'd be working towards SMP! I really have to keep on trying all 3 surveys every day to make it. It would be awful to be this close and miss it by a few dollars...or cents

I was also trying to cash out for $75 before our trip in May, but my last cashout date is Mar. 14 to make sure I would get the GC in time...so I just cashed out for a $50 card today b/c I didn't think I'd make another $25 by Sunday!

So thrilled with everything I've earned so far! Keep trying the surveys everyone!!! I'm going to have to give some of the offers a try this week...who knows, maybe I WILL be able to get that extra $25...
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Lorelei528 View Post
    See, this is what I don't think I'm getting I also have a trip in Sept. and my goal is like $125 because I just don't get how most of SR members get up to so much money!! Is it really just from surveys mostly? I feel like there is some secret I'm missing out on!

I did go from like $50 at the end of Feb and now I'm over $60 already, but still, I feel like I'm not doing enough or doing something wrong...or...something.

sigh.

I was in the same boat last November. I looked at my monthly earnings and I was lucky if I could get $5 a month. Once December hit, I started doing the surveys religiously. I earned over $25 in December and $30 in January. I was SHOCKED to cash out at the end of February for $180! I was thinking that I might hit $75, maybe $100 if I got lucky.

Keep at it! Try EVERY day to get at least one survey. If you manage to complete only half of all the surveys available every month, you will still earn about $25 so it is worth it. Hang in there...it can be done!

$50 is awesome. You might be able to make $25 before the paypal deadline of March 31st.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by kristenrice View Post
    I was in the same boat last November. I looked at my monthly earnings and I was lucky if I could get $5 a month. Once December hit, I started doing the surveys religiously. I earned over $25 in December and $30 in January. I was SHOCKED to cash out at the end of February for $180! I was thinking that I might hit $75, maybe $100 if I got lucky.

Keep at it! Try EVERY day to get at least one survey. If you manage to complete only half of all the surveys available every month, you will still earn about $25 so it is worth it. Hang in there...it can be done!
    Great advice! I love it when new members come in here and share their experiences. It is so hard to remember what it was like to be new and confused since I've been around since 2006 (WOW THAT IS A LONG TIME!). Anywho. Just hang in there everyone because it starts to add up really quickly.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm about $40 away from SMP.......no shopping needs in sight so i'm relying on Survey's and offers. I need lots of good offers if I want to make it as AMP is really messing me up!

I made SM for the 1st time last summer and since then, it's like the SR lightbulb went on in my head! Once i acheived SM (something that i never in a million years expected to do) it's like a driving force to keep it up! I have done a DS every single day since July when i hit SM. After my 1st qtr as SM, I hit SMP. This time last year i had about $200 and my goal was to cash out for $300 in October for our disney trip. I ended up cashing out for $600!!! I was AMAZED!! Now i'm almost up to $500 again with no real plans for it yet. I was going to cash out for a new dryer, but dh thinks I owe him the money.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards