Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your status?

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    $50 is awesome. You might be able to make $25 before the paypal deadline of March 31st.
    Wait...what???!!! I've never done a paypal cashout before...only the disney gift cards So if I were to cash out by March 31 into Paypal, would that credit into my Paypal account by May 1? If so, that would be awesome...I have the paypal debit card, so I could still use that for our trip!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by lkat View Post
    Wait...what???!!! I've never done a paypal cashout before...only the disney gift cards So if I were to cash out by March 31 into Paypal, would that credit into my Paypal account by May 1? If so, that would be awesome...I have the paypal debit card, so I could still use that for our trip!
    Yup!!
    Sunshine Rewards

wow! That's great to know! Thanks for the info.!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I am still about $20 away from SM status this quarter. I keep watching for about $8 in magazine.com credits to pend - that should help me make SM along with surveys as long as there is no delay on the credits. I have cashed out for $100 for our July trip already - hoping to get $100 more in time for the trip.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

OK, you all have inspired me...

I want to take DD on a surprise birthday trip to WDW next year (June 2011). We have DVC and I would have to borrow almost all of our 2012 points to do a 5-night stay in a preferred BWV studio, but at least the room would be paid for.

My goal is $450 by June 1, 2011. This is the amount that I would need to acquire DVC AP's. (*explanation in fine print at the end!)

IF I can do this, our only expenses would be food and airfare which would amount to about $1500. I am hoping to earn at least $300 in AMEX rewards (for airfare) and another $150 in Disney Visa rewards (for food) and the other $1000 or so will be from my bi-weekly direct deposits.

This will be the ONLY way that I can convince DH to come with me on yet another Disney trip. Is there really such a thing as too many Disney trips? That is a foreign concept to me.

*My parents are paying for an extended-family WDW trip in the middle of June 2012. That is why we will not need our 2012 points that year and they are available to borrow. Dad has offered to give our family our 7-day park hoppers early, in 2011, so that we can apply their value to a DVC AP since our 2012 trip will occur before they expire. So, our park tickets for 2011 would only end up costing us about $415

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Oh you can totally get there Kristen! Aim high and you can't go wrong. We will all cheer you on.

I am trying to save for my 30th birthday trip but it is pricy (European Cruise) so I'm doing what I can to save and hopefully I'll get close and the out of pocket won't be too high. I can push it back to 2012 but it wouldn't be as special.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm already at SM for Q2* with no hope, or real wish, to get SMP. There's just too big a jump between SM and SMP for me!

Oh, and I'd just recently cashed out...a $250 disney GC cashout, and $25 for Landrys. Both for our December WDW trip! I really wanted to hold out for the $500 card, but I just couldn't do it. I was thinking about cashing out every single day, and ultimately the .44 postage just didn't matter to me any longer!

I have a cashout goal for March 1, 2010 of $500. So far I am 10% there.
    I think maybe you mean...2011?

Quote Originally Posted by lkat View Post
    I was also trying to cash out for $75 before our trip in May, but my last cashout date is Mar. 14 to make sure I would get the GC in time...so I just cashed out for a $50 card today b/c I didn't think I'd make another $25 by Sunday!
    m'nc already helped you...but I bet you were looking at the example on the cashout page? "For example, if you cash out December 14, your payment will appear in your account on January 31"

You can't take that literally. Just pay attention to "PayPal cashouts will appear in your account by the last day of the month in the month after you cash out, or the next business day." Cash out any time, and the payment will be made the last business day of the following month. So yes, you can go up to the last day of the month to cash out!

*which I say so casually, but getting to SM for *this* quarter was such a HUGE accomplishment for me after such a long break from serious earning, ad this time was so simple because of DH's hotel stays (crossing fingers that hotels.com doesn't have a max amount for his recent 9 night trip), that making it for Q2 is almost anticlimactic!
    Last edited by mollyeilis; 03-09-2010 at 11:03 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

Yes 2011! I was getting ahead of myself. LOL Wouldn't it be nice to go from $60 to $500 before the end of this month. Wow!
    Sunshine Rewards

Well I didn't know what your Pending things were...it could have been possible, LOL.

I see you have become a cruise addict? RCCL is great!
    Sunshine Rewards

Yes 2011! I was getting ahead of myself. LOL Wouldn't it be nice to go from $60 to $500 before the end of this month. Wow!
    I wondered what the heck you were buying!

Thanks for the encouragement!! I am aiming "low" so that I can adjust it higher. It would be so cool to tell DH that my "stupid surveys" have just paid for our entire vacation. Well, the part not covered by my other rewards earnings.