Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daylight Savings Time is back...

Default Daylight Savings Time is back...

Don't forget to spring ahead this weekend. I love it when we get to go back to this time.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I lose an hour of sleep already???
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I lose an hour of sleep already???
    Yep, but you gain more sunshine. LOL
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Looking forward to it...I love that it stays lighter at night! I wish it could stay Daylight Savings time all year long, I hate that we have to switch back and forth.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I HATE DST! Ugh I have no use for sunshine at 10pm! My kids go to bed at 730pm....why do we need the sun up for another 2-1/2 hrs after that!?!!? Wouldn't it make more sense for them to have sunlight for the walk to school, rather then when they are trying to sleep???

And yeah, I hate that i lose an hour of sleep too! I do'nt get enough as it is, and now they are taking some away from me?!?!?
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Don't forget to spring ahead this weekend. I love it when we get to go back to this time.
    I like the extra daylight but my body hates adjusting to less sleep. Takes me a couple of days to get that 'spring' in my step.

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    I HATE DST! Ugh I have no use for sunshine at 10pm! My kids go to bed at 730pm....why do we need the sun up for another 2-1/2 hrs after that!?!!? Wouldn't it make more sense for them to have sunlight for the walk to school, rather then when they are trying to sleep???

And yeah, I hate that i lose an hour of sleep too! I do'nt get enough as it is, and now they are taking some away from me?!?!?
    Wow, good thing you don't live in Alaska or Western Canada, you'd never get any sleep.

We actually did get room darkening blinds for our kids this time last year to make it easier for them to go to sleep those last couple of months of school.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Looking forward to it...I love that it stays lighter at night! I wish it could stay Daylight Savings time all year long, I hate that we have to switch back and forth.
    Hmm, seems like some hate it and some love it.
    I love it.
    I could tell the last month that I was ready for the time change.
    I've been waking up at 3:30-4:00 a.m. and having a hard time falling back to sleep.

I wish Wisconsin would be like the UP of Michigan, they are on EST and I love it in summer when I am up there and the sun goes down at 10:00 p.m.

I'm heading out to Disney on Sunday so that's an hour less I have to wait!
    Sunshine Rewards