Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Members: Read here to get started

I'm wondering when new surveys are avaialble each day. I do them all but only get a small success rate. I'm often up very late so I was wondering if I came on here at 1:00am if that days surveys have changed.

Thanks and I'm enjoying this site!

Quote Originally Posted by couponqueen View Post
    I'm wondering when new surveys are avaialble each day. I do them all but only get a small success rate. I'm often up very late so I was wondering if I came on here at 1:00am if that days surveys have changed.

Thanks and I'm enjoying this site!
    New surveys are loaded throughout the day for Greenfield, AMP, SSI, Surveyhead and the other surveys. You can try at 1 a.m. if you want for the following day's survey, but I'm not sure that there would be more available then. SR's *day* is set on EST, so if you're on the west coast any surveys taken after 9 PST count for the following day, I believe.

Are you getting credits for your surveys you've completed or are you just not qualifying very much? If it's a creditting problem, we can help you with your computer settings. If it's qualifying--that's based on your demographics. If there's another household member, they can do some of the surveys too if they have different demographics.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

thanks for this tutorial! the info was really handy (especially to go slow when doing the surveys!)

Default question about browsers

I know the tutorial is kind of old but you mention always us IE. I am on a mac and my choices are firefox or safari, is this not going to work?

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by frompenniestoprincesses View Post
    I know the tutorial is kind of old but you mention always us IE. I am on a mac and my choices are firefox or safari, is this not going to work?
    I never use IE, it's always been Firefox for me and I have no problems.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I never use IE, it's always been Firefox for me and I have no problems.
    phew, thanks!