Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Now's the time for great dinners for less...

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

Just a word of caution - you may want to call the restaurant before-hand and confirm they participate. I was so excited to see one of my favorite local restaurants listed that I ordered a couple of certificates on Saturday. Yesterday when we went the manager said they do not honor them and they told Restaurants.com to take them off before.

Now, I'm waiting on a response & refund from Restaurants.com - I hope they are good with customer service.

TIAMOMMA
    Sunshine Rewards

I had no problem getting credit back from them when one of our locals quit participating. I just bought another one from somewhere else to replace it.

Oh my, I think I can talk my DH into some of these for our vacation.

As of now, we're (he) is planning on us eatting cold cuts for two weeks. Thanks for pointing this out. I need to come up with some names for him tonight.. must move quickly before the deal goes away!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

cold cuts! I thought we only called them that in LA
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Well, my mom was born (although, not raised) in LA, perhaps that's where I get it from.

I did find one resturant on our 3000 mile journey that fits into our schedule. so, I convinced my DH it was well worth $2.40.

(now I see I can only use one at a time... so, I totally wasted 1.20 )

Thanks again for pointing out this sale!

Quote Originally Posted by plantlady View Post
    Well, my mom was born (although, not raised) in LA, perhaps that's where I get it from.

I did find one resturant on our 3000 mile journey that fits into our schedule. so, I convinced my DH it was well worth $2.40.

(now I see I can only use one at a time... so, I totally wasted 1.20 )

Thanks again for pointing out this sale!
    Hey lady...how's things?? Nice to see you here.

By the way, I live in New England and I call them cold cuts too.

I placed an order at Restaurant.com for the Tampa area for when we are down there for my nephew's wedding. I figure whatever we don't use I'll just give to him. I called him and had him look at the site while I was on then wrote down his favorite restaurants that were listed there. I got a lot for my $19-$20 spent!
    Sunshine Rewards

Usually one of our favorite restaurants in town is offered but I see it's no longer listed.

Choicess are few in the RI area. Out of 10 restaurants only 2 are available and they are restaurants I have never heard of. Oh well.........next time.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Yup!! I'm in RI like Leslie............and we have always called them cold cuts.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

Sunshine Cindy (sorry to call you out like this!) - how long does it take for Restaurants.com to respond? I've tried to reach them all week by phone and email and I've had no luck. I know you had mentioned before that you have had no problems getting refunds from them in the past. Thanks!

TIAMOMMA
    Sunshine Rewards