Thread: daily clicks

Default daily clicks

How many times can you click on the daily clicks for 0.01? I clicked it this morning and then again this afternoon because I forgot. Am I in trouble?

It goes away once you click on it. If it is back at a later time it is considered a new one and you can click on it!!

Yep yep! it will only let you get credit once for any of the paid clicks so if you see it again click it and you will get paid, unless it says you have done this offer already!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Shew, I actually came this morning looking for this answer. Because I was thinking the same thing...
    Wanted to make sure I wasnt goin to get the SR BOOT. : )
    breakdown, if it is there you can click on it again AFTER you leave and it is there. but not if is says...you have already clicked this. right?
    Thanks to beanjean for posting!
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

right when you click the link it will bring you to the website in the ad, but if it brings up a sunshinerewards site it will be an error messege that you have done that offer allready, like when you try for a survey and it says exceded daily limit

But if it shows up click it!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.