Thread: 2Cents Survey

Default 2Cents Survey

When I click on this tonight, i got this page, no email address. When I wait for a survey page, with 3 women on it saying you do not qualify. I remember have gotten that when 2cents was down. Anyone else getting that. Thanks for any help.

Jtowner

Date of Birth

Zip

Country

United States
    Language

English
    loading...loading...

I JUST finished my M2C survey and completed one (after MANY tries, but still completed one )

I usually get that 3 women page when I don't qualify for one of those extra Friday night surveys...sorry I'm not much help, I don't know what could be going on! Hope you get one soon!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    When I click on this tonight, i got this page, no email address. When I wait for a survey page, with 3 women on it saying you do not qualify. I remember have gotten that when 2cents was down. Anyone else getting that. Thanks for any help.

Jtowner

Date of Birth

Zip

Country

United States
    Language

English
    loading...loading...
    Yes, I just got the same page when I tired to take a Y2C. I haven't taken one in weeks, so I think maybe there's something wrong on their end, but not sure. Hopefully it will be working soon!
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

Well maybe I spoke too soon about m2c working fine b/c for the first time EVER foR me it didn't credit even though I got the congrats screen. Took a LONG time to get one today too, and now I don't have the patience to try again! Hope they're working again tomorrow!

Default y2c

Ikat, did you get the same beginning page we both fot, or did you get the regular 2cent page?

Jtowner

Ikat, did you get the same beginning page we both fot, or did you get the regular 2cent page?

Jtowner
    I am getting a different beginning page too. Hoping they fix it soon.

Default Y2cents

I just tried it again, and I got the regular page. It should be working fine now, I did not try to take a survey yet.

Jtowner

I just tried it again, and I got the regular page. It should be working fine now, I did not try to take a survey yet.

Jtowner
    It seems to be working now. I just took a survey and it credited!

I hope mine credits. After numerous times, I finally got one and I would be very disappointed if it did not credit.

just wondering, when you guys try alot... how much time do you leave in between? Just wondering how often it is likely for greenfield to post more options. I got a few in last week, but have hit another wall of nothing available.
    Sunshine Rewards