Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buy.com

Tricia responded yesterday on another thread that these came through without any tracking because of the google checkout. So you have to put a TT in to get it so she knows whose is whose. I cannot find my receipt so I cannot apply for mine! O, well. It was a really good deal.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Ok, I think I still have mine! Have not really been on the board in a few days. DS is having test ran.

Thanks!!!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

Tricia, how long do you want us to wait before we file a TT? And do you want the total before or after the $10 off? I have emails with both totals.

I just got my Buy.com order today. Wow!!! That was fast. We just ordered it a day or so ago. Certainly my dh saved the e-mails.
    Eva ::: who loves funding my Disney obsession::: DH ::: who just shakes his head because he really doesn't get it::: ::: and a princess and pixie of our own:::

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    I'm really interested in doing this but why do they have to keep your cc info on file? I've never bought anything through Google. Can someone explain how it works. I did read the terms and conditions, but it's seems scary
    I would like to know as well. I have never used Google checkout before. Can someone explain how it works? I already have an account with Buy.com. What is the advantage to using Google to checkout as opposed to just using Buy.com?

I found a 2gb sd memory card that would be $4.95 after the Google discount(plus free shipping!!).

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by Kycha View Post
    I would like to know as well. I have never used Google checkout before. Can someone explain how it works? I already have an account with Buy.com. What is the advantage to using Google to checkout as opposed to just using Buy.com?

I found a 2gb sd memory card that would be $4.95 after the Google discount(plus free shipping!!).
    I'm not really sure why they require it, only other then convience?
    I use Kodak gallery for most of my pictures, they retain my card on file, which is fine with me, bc I do a lot of purchasing through them so I don't have to go grab it everytime I do it.
    Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

It is a low cost / free for some period of time option for sellers. They don't have to pay the middle man for cc processing.

It is just like paypal having your cc info, if you use them. A friend has had Google Checkout since it first arrived, nothing funky has happened on his card or credit history.

That being said though, I'd never give them a debit visa/mc, I don't trust anyone with that. I only used a low balance card I have for internet shopping.

ETA: I rec'd my order today that I placed on Friday. Quick shipping!
    Last edited by cglaura; 10-17-2007 at 10:07 PM.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the info! I got The Little Mermaid special edition 2-disc DVD for just under $9!
    Heather
    Sunshine Rewards