Thread: Easter idea

Default Easter idea

I ran across these giant gummi bears on a stick awhile back and decided to get them for my kids for Easter. Yesterday when I went to order I thought I would check SR (thinking that they would not be on here) and they were at 6% cashback. So if you need and idea for Easter check out Vat19.com. They come in all flavors.

Thanks so much.......I have been sitting down tonight trying to figure out what I am going to put in the girls Easter Basket........ this would be a great addition. I also just order Season 1 & 2 of Full House for my 7 year old (she recently started watching it) and Bend it Like Beckham for my soccer obsessed 10 year old (but have to watch that one first to make sure it is okay...have never seen it...and if not okay can return to walmart and find something else)

Heading off to Vat19 to check out the gummy bears!

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Love that idea...and that site! Looks like some nice goodies for the little kiddies and the big one in my life - all who need a basket!
    Sunshine Rewards

Heres a place you would NEVER think of to look for Easter Candy, but Tricia and I sat for hrs on the phone drooling over their stuff....Miles Kimball. Unreal, and lots of good sales. Be sure to check out their candy section.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    Thanks so much.......I have been sitting down tonight trying to figure out what I am going to put in the girls Easter Basket........ this would be a great addition. I also just order Season 1 & 2 of Full House for my 7 year old (she recently started watching it) and Bend it Like Beckham for my soccer obsessed 10 year old (but have to watch that one first to make sure it is okay...have never seen it...and if not okay can return to walmart and find something else)

Heading off to Vat19 to check out the gummy bears!

Pamela
    JMO (please keep in mind that I don't have kids, so my opinion could be coming out of left field), I wouldn't buy it for a ten year old. There's some innuendo that I'd be concerned about. How about Kicking and Screaming (we took the boys to see it when they were 9 and 5, and they LOVED it)?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    JMO (please keep in mind that I don't have kids, so my opinion could be coming out of left field), I wouldn't buy it for a ten year old. There's some innuendo that I'd be concerned about. How about Kicking and Screaming (we took the boys to see it when they were 9 and 5, and they LOVED it)?
    Hedy -

Thanks for your opinion! I have a ten year old and when I saw this thread thought about buying Bend it Like Beckham for her . I saw the moive years ago but can't really remember whether it is appropriate for a 10yr old. so thanks!

Karn
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    thanks heather..... I get that there is some sexual orientation issues, but my daughter is exposed to family members who have 2 moms or 2 dads and a boy in our neighborhood is being raised by his moms. So that part I know she can handle it because she has been exposed to other 'lifestyles' ....but I still want to see the movie to make sure it is done appropriately. ...can't remember if we have kicking a screaming....that could be a good option....

thanks so much!! Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards