Thread: Shutterfly and Snapfish?????

Default Shutterfly and Snapfish?????

How long before you usually see credit for these two???? I did them both last week. It has only been a week, one on the 4th and one on the 5th and I dont see anything even pending yet. Am I just used to other shopping things crediting pretty fast?? They was both fast to process the order and ship, I got them super fast btw. I was hoping for the credits for the Disney cashout. I want to get one more $100.00 card and am having heck with even offers crediting.

OOHH ask and you shall receive. One is now pending till oct 7th. Now for the other.

The photo ones and the travel ones are the ones that are falling between the cracks of the new faster crediting shopping stuff. Everyone should see all of their Orbitz and Shutterfly now completely caught up. Later today I will be catching up any Snapfish, Expedia, and Travelocity that came back as errors in the last week. We still have some bugs in the system, but hopefully everyone is seeing merchants like Disney, drugstore.com, and Lane Bryant showing up daily now.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks Tricia. I know you are busy, but you know we are spoiled to these credits coming fast. Sorry to pester about them.

No problem at all. We knew that shifting to this new system was going to be HUGE for us. It's requiring a whole lot of changes to be made to the tracking and we are trying to do it with as little disruption to all of you as possible. Hopefully a little slowness now will be greatly outweighed by how quick you will see everything later.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Shutterfly came through and has credited. Heres hoping that you did not do the Snapfish ones.
    Thanks again Tricia.

Hey Tricia. Just wondering if you had done the snapfish ones?? If not, that is fine, just making sure mine didnt get totally lost in the cracks. As long as I know it is coming, then I feel good.