Thread: Tricia or Cindy???

Default Tricia or Cindy???

Is there a coupon code for the 50.00 off 150.00 at Aramark?

It doesn't come up automatically when that amount is put into the basket.

Thank you!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Is there a coupon code for the 50.00 off 150.00 at Aramark?

It doesn't come up automatically when that amount is put into the basket.

Thank you!
    They are not showing any coupon code and still show this link as active so I will need to contact them to find out what the deal is.
    They did change it to 15 off 150.00 though and there is a little block you click on once you get to the site up top that shows that.
    Last edited by sunshinecindy; 03-15-2010 at 05:05 PM.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    They are not showing any coupon code and still show this link as active so I will need to contact them to find out what the deal is.
    They did change it to 15 off 150.00 though and there is a little block you click on once you get to the site up top that shows that.

I didn't see the 15. I really didn't need 100.00 worth of merch. but with the coupon, I figured what the heck. If it's not too much trouble to find out about the 50, I'd appreciate it, but if it is, I can just buy what I needed. Let me know so I can finish my order. Thanks, Cindy.
    Sunshine Rewards

They don't have the 50 0ff, but they did have a free shipping with 100.00 purchase too which may be good for you,so I got that up according to the AM. HTH
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    They don't have the 50 0ff, but they did have a free shipping with 100.00 purchase too which may be good for you,so I got that up according to the AM. HTH

Thanks, Cindy!
    Sunshine Rewards