Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: referral credit

Default referral credit

Once your referral reaches their $5.00 how long does it take to get the $2.00 credit? Thanks

I think it happens overnight, so if they reached it today, you should see it tomorrow.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Oh No! I refered someone who hit $5 last week and I haven't gotten the credit.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Oh No! I refered someone who hit $5 last week and I haven't gotten the credit.
    When they signed up, did they sign up through your referral link or did you provide it to them?

I gave it to her, but I am new at Sunshine Rewards and I hope I did it correctly.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

does she show up in your referral list? (Go to Current Earnings and then click on the # of referrals). If she's listed and you don't see credit then fill out a Trouble Ticket (TT) and SR can look into it. If she's not in your list we need to help you get your referral information correct for next time
    Sunshine Rewards

I did receive it overnight. Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    does she show up in your referral list? (Go to Current Earnings and then click on the # of referrals). If she's listed and you don't see credit then fill out a Trouble Ticket (TT) and SR can look into it. If she's not in your list we need to help you get your referral information correct for next time
    Thanks for your help, she is not listed. I'm not sure I will be refering anyone else.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Thanks for your help, she is not listed. I'm not sure I will be refering anyone else.
    You never know

Next time when you refer someone maybe tell them to make sure to click on your referral link and then also give them your member number so they can make sure it is in that box as well during the sign up process (I'm a tad paranoid about things like this).
    Sunshine Rewards

I am wondering this too....I referred my mom who hit should've hit 7.00 yesterday (which would include her 2.00 sign up bonus). She told me she was at 6.80 and she took and completed a gf or ytc and finished it so she should be over the mark now. I don't see her in my current earnings though.....should she have been there as a pending referral? I know I gave her my link and my number and she said she clicked on my link to come here.....any ideas?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!