Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: referral credit

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    I am wondering this too....I referred my mom who hit should've hit 7.00 yesterday (which would include her 2.00 sign up bonus). She told me she was at 6.80 and she took and completed a gf or ytc and finished it so she should be over the mark now. I don't see her in my current earnings though.....should she have been there as a pending referral? I know I gave her my link and my number and she said she clicked on my link to come here.....any ideas?
    You gave her a link to come here to the forum, that would have nothing to do with referrals on the SunshineRewards website...the website is where she needed to put your member number in that box when she initially signed up or through a link that you sent to her from the SR website. No idea what else to suggest.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    You gave her a link to come here to the forum, that would have nothing to do with referrals on the SunshineRewards website...the website is where she needed to put your member number in that box when she initially signed up or through a link that you sent to her from the SR website. No idea what else to suggest.
    okay, back from girl scout training....I asked my mom and yes, she did use the link but yes, she did also input my number when signing up. I tried to open a tt but can't seem to figure out how to do it for this. Help anyone?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    okay, back from girl scout training....I asked my mom and yes, she did use the link but yes, she did also input my number when signing up. I tried to open a tt but can't seem to figure out how to do it for this. Help anyone?
    click trouble ticket under member zone on the home page, scroll down to the bottom and click on open a new TT, in the drop down box click on account questions, then explain what happened and she will get back to you as soon as she can. HTH
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

did it!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Kind of strange. The person I referred hit $5 around March 11-12, I didn't get the credit and the referral wasn't listed under my account so I figured we did it wrong and I was out of luck. Yesterday I was checking my earnings and I see 1 referral under active referrals! I haven't been credited but at least it's there now. I filled out a trouble ticket. Hoping it's just taking a bit longer than usual.